What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

Yes yes.....keep your Hindi filmi dialogue close to yourself.....

Again, you have pointed things which are self contradictory for India......if they know that the supply route is from Nepal, Bangladesh then for them to know that information, India must, and I stress MUST know what those routes are otherwise you cannot make that assumption.....if they do know where they are then (a) how do they know and (b) what has been done about it.

And again, how does India know about this 1600 crore annually.....if that was the case how is it disensed, notes, gold, diamond, what exactly and what has been done about it, for India to give a round figure sum of 1600 crores, they must have some incling of where and how it is bought and used.

You even admit that they loot from armories and patrol parties, then they have more advacnced weapons, China doesn't need to supply them with anything...........but then again....."You reep what you sow".....India has done the same in Sri Lanka, BD, Nepal, China, Pakistan to name a few......gets used to it and stop moaning.

Its not me, I think you need to watch less movies and change your opinion in a more objective manner!

The border is very porous with nepal and Bangladesh, I am sure you won't be knowing you don't require a Visa to cross over to Nepal, I think this is more than enough for you to understand the situation , when in Nepal too maoists hv a Huge presence, you can join the dots with ease, u need not be an intellectual to do that. GOI knows these facts and I am sure they will do something about it. Maoist problem is very localized and civilian casualties have been minimal, this being one of the reasons why GOI hv been showing leniency with these braindead leftists with stone age ideology which they imported from China, Mao being its inspiration. No doubt these thugs have crossed all limits now its matter of time they get decimated.

Yes you are correct you "reap what you sow"- I can very well see state of Civil war in pakistan where two of the biggest states are in chaos i.e Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, I need not remind your (ISI in particular) funding Kashmiri Jihad and Lashkar-e-taiba, Jaiesh-emuhamad etc, Establishing Taliban in Afghanistan, Sipah-e-shaba, Jundullah against Shias, Iran is tired with ur rouge elements, Uzbekistan is tired with ISI supporting Islamic militants, Russians are tired with Chechens supported by Pakistan, China investigating Uighur connections to Taliban, and I need not tell you about the Holocaust in erstwhile East Pakistan i.e. Bangladesh and above all lets not forget you being Epitome of Terrorism!

Yes I am expecting barrage of conspiracy theories marked with typical delusion and howls!!

Its not me, I think you need to watch less movies and change your opinion in a more objective manner!

The border is very porous with nepal and Bangladesh, I am sure you won't be knowing you don't require a Visa to cross over to Nepal, I think this is more than enough for you to understand the situation , when in Nepal too maoists hv a Huge presence, you can join the dots with ease, u need not be an intellectual to do that. GOI knows these facts and I am sure they will do something about it. Maoist problem is very localized and civilian casualties have been minimal, this being one of the reasons why GOI hv been showing leniency with these braindead leftists with stone age ideology which they imported from China, Mao being its inspiration. No doubt these thugs have crossed all limits now its matter of time they get decimated.

Yes you are correct you "reap what you sow"- I can very well see state of Civil war in pakistan where two of the biggest states are in chaos i.e Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, I need not remind your (ISI in particular) funding Kashmiri Jihad and Lashkar-e-taiba, Jaiesh-emuhamad etc, Establishing Taliban in Afghanistan, Sipah-e-shaba, Jundullah against Shias, Iran is tired with ur rouge elements, Uzbekistan is tired with ISI supporting Islamic militants, Russians are tired with Chechens supported by Pakistan, China investigating Uighur connections to Taliban, and I need not tell you about the Holocaust in erstwhile East Pakistan i.e. Bangladesh and above all lets not forget you being Epitome of Terrorism!

Yes I am expecting barrage of conspiracy theories marked with typical delusion and howls!!

eeeeeeerrrrrrrr hello....it is Indian where the Maoist have a presence in 1/3 of India, 1/3, it is a terrorist hub magnet, with the only country where terrorists like BJP/VHP have a political party.....facism runs wild in India, with Hindu fanatics and Hindu terrorists killing those who are not there own type.......

Let me get this straight, Pakistan is in no civil war........we dont use paramiliatry organisations like India to kill terrorists, a fancy way of India to say its army is not used against its own people......PA is dealing with Indian funded and sponsored terrorists in pakistan and Inshallah will defeat them, however, when you keep pointing towards ISI working in India, lets gets this straight.....

India has made ISI famous across the spectrum with everything blamed on ISI.......The ISI is a very very powerful organisation in Pakistan and has powerhouses across South Asia. An organisation like the ISI, if it wanted, and if ordered to do so, can have bombs going off in India on an hourly rate, not days, weeks, months or years apart, every hour. That is how organised and strong this elite unit is......so ISI involvement in India is just an Indian scape goat for its own incompetence.

If the ISI was soooo evil, they would have targeted India's financial sector crashing and almost definately damaging India's growing economy.....but this is not happenning and clearly ISI have no interest in India......and hopefully Indians will understand that and stop its sponsoring of terrorism in Pakistan before the mandate for the ISI is changed, then its no holes barred and no hope for any talks.........

Back to the thread......I am starting to see why the Maoist warriors are attacking the Indian establishment......with this kind of attitude, no wonder they are fighting......soldiers killing soldiers, nothing wrong there

its fuuny how when pakistan talks about indian involvement in balochistan and FATA they deny by saying there is no credible evidence of that....but when anything happens across the border its either LET or now China....what a joke.....:rofl:

Blaming China for arming the insurgents is just a conspiracy theory and is reckless and irresponsible. China itself has moved away from Maoism. Does certain of my fellow Indians really believe that China would be promoting an ideology for India which it has abandoned??

We tend to laugh and mock Pakistani conspiracy theories on this forum and elsewhere yet we are so great at imitating those theories when it comes to issues of our own domestic security. None of our government officials or even our opposition parties have pointed a finger at China yet certain Indian posters here have already started a conspiracy theory against China. Please do not make a laughing issue of something as serious as close to 80 of our para military force members being killed. May their souls RIP and may India resolve the issue of the Naxal insurgency either through dialogue or force. Jai Hind

eeeeeeerrrrrrrr hello....it is Indian where the Maoist have a presence in 1/3 of India, 1/3, it is a terrorist hub magnet, with the only country where terrorists like BJP/VHP have a political party.....facism runs wild in India, with Hindu fanatics and Hindu terrorists killing those who are not there own type.......

Let me get this straight, Pakistan is in no civil war........we dont use paramiliatry organisations like India to kill terrorists, a fancy way of India to say its army is not used against its own people......PA is dealing with Indian funded and sponsored terrorists in pakistan and Inshallah will defeat them, however, when you keep pointing towards ISI working in India, lets gets this straight.....

India has made ISI famous across the spectrum with everything blamed on ISI.......The ISI is a very very powerful organisation in Pakistan and has powerhouses across South Asia. An organisation like the ISI, if it wanted, and if ordered to do so, can have bombs going off in India on an hourly rate, not days, weeks, months or years apart, every hour. That is how organised and strong this elite unit is......so ISI involvement in India is just an Indian scape goat for its own incompetence.

If the ISI was soooo evil, they would have targeted India's financial sector crashing and almost definately damaging India's growing economy.....but this is not happenning and clearly ISI have no interest in India......and hopefully Indians will understand that and stop its sponsoring of terrorism in Pakistan before the mandate for the ISI is changed, then its no holes barred and no hope for any talks.........

Back to the thread......I am starting to see why the Maoist warriors are attacking the Indian establishment......with this kind of attitude, no wonder they are fighting......soldiers killing soldiers, nothing wrong there

This is typical of a Pakistani delusion I was taking about!! Fascism is a new word which you ppl have learnt to create parallels with islamic theocratic terrorism and jihad! I was expecting exactly this type of flabbergastic reaction:agree:!

Yes nothing wrong with,TTP, BLA, Jundullah, Sipah-e-sahaba et al solders of pakistan killing and decapitating pakistani army solders!! Great logic of urs!:D

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush
IANS, Apr 7, 2010, 11.48am IST

RAIPUR: A day after 76 troopers were massacred in the worst ever Maoist attack, hundreds of para-military men and state police personnel assigned to track down the killers are scared to enter the jungles of Chhattisgarh Wednesday fearing a repeat of the 'bloody Tuesday' incident.

The shell-shocked police incumbent here have ordered nearly 40,000 policemen deployed in the restive Bastar region to retaliate.

But officials posted in the interiors of the region say: "The Tuesday attack has rattled the entire police force engaged in the anti-Maoist operation and they are now reluctant to enter the landmine protected jungle terrain".

"It's easy for everyone to dictate to us from New Delhi and Raipur sitting in air-conditioned chambers, but here the situation is completely hostile because Maoists rule the roost in jungles. The forces in Bastar now need urgent motivation," a police officer based in Dantewada said on phone.

Police officers posted in the sprawling 40,000 sq km Bastar terrain made up of five districts -- Bijapur, Narayanpur, Bastar, Kanker and Dantewada where the Maoists staged a bloodbath in the Chintalnar hilly area say -- "policemen are suffering high casualties because of an absolute lack of co-ordination between state forces and para-military men who are put in difficult terrains in Chhattisgarh".

"Despite all efforts at the police headquarters and at the state government level, the CRPF is not taking local police and special police officers (SPOs) along while entering the Maoists' den and are thus getting killed without a fight," noted a senior official here.

He remarked that CRPF men are all outsiders and know nothing about the difficult jungle terrain. They were reminded several times by officers at the police headquarters to take along at least the SPOs who are locals but the CRPF men neither followed this suggestion nor did they stick to the 48-point guerrilla warfare manuals.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - The Times of India

please don't post taleban related topics in a thread used to discuss indian home grown terrorist networks

your cooperation is appreciated

Please dont overestimate your own ability....
ISI refrains from targetting financial institutions through its proxies is because it knows the outcome of such a move......a full scale war....
Economic terrorism is dealt with more severly than you know.....especially because peoples livelihoods are at stake.....Aman ki Asha will go down the litter hole the minute public opinion favors a full fledged war
Besides, consider the 26/11 as an extension of ISI's policy to indirectly target the economy of India.....and you know what happened after.....
To put it nicely....ISI wants to but cant to avoid repecussions

Besides, ever considered that if India was truly supporting terrorism in Pakistan, Karachi would be on top of the list as a target....Any reason why you think Karachi is still safe?
Do remember the Pendulum swings both ways......

Also, we have/had proof and instances of ISI backing terrorism in India.....what proof has Pakistan produced regarding Indian involvement?.....Please stop yourself from creating fantasy scenarios to justify a homegrown religio-ideological insurgencies that are your own doing.....

Last edited:
Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush
IANS, Apr 7, 2010, 11.48am IST

RAIPUR: A day after 76 troopers were massacred in the worst ever Maoist attack, hundreds of para-military men and state police personnel assigned to track down the killers are scared to enter the jungles of Chhattisgarh Wednesday fearing a repeat of the 'bloody Tuesday' incident.

The shell-shocked police incumbent here have ordered nearly 40,000 policemen deployed in the restive Bastar region to retaliate.

But officials posted in the interiors of the region say: "The Tuesday attack has rattled the entire police force engaged in the anti-Maoist operation and they are now reluctant to enter the landmine protected jungle terrain".

"It's easy for everyone to dictate to us from New Delhi and Raipur sitting in air-conditioned chambers, but here the situation is completely hostile because Maoists rule the roost in jungles. The forces in Bastar now need urgent motivation," a police officer based in Dantewada said on phone.

Police officers posted in the sprawling 40,000 sq km Bastar terrain made up of five districts -- Bijapur, Narayanpur, Bastar, Kanker and Dantewada where the Maoists staged a bloodbath in the Chintalnar hilly area say -- "policemen are suffering high casualties because of an absolute lack of co-ordination between state forces and para-military men who are put in difficult terrains in Chhattisgarh".

"Despite all efforts at the police headquarters and at the state government level, the CRPF is not taking local police and special police officers (SPOs) along while entering the Maoists' den and are thus getting killed without a fight," noted a senior official here.

He remarked that CRPF men are all outsiders and know nothing about the difficult jungle terrain. They were reminded several times by officers at the police headquarters to take along at least the SPOs who are locals but the CRPF men neither followed this suggestion nor did they stick to the 48-point guerrilla warfare manuals.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - The Times of India

Most disturbing development. thanks for sharing, Windjammer.

too scared to enter?

whats the purpose of taking oath to defend the country against aggressors?

i hope more is done in the neighbour country to dismantle these locally bred terror outfits

it is their internal problem, but it's hard not to insist that naxals having presence in over 30% of the country is disturbing to say the least

like the other 2 dozen insurgencies existing in hindustan -- this naxal phenomenon isnt new...theyve been waging war against the state for quite some time now. So they should focus more on these internal issues rather than avoiding them for so long while worrying about other countries

too scared to enter?

i hope more is done in the neighbour country to dismantle these locally bred terror outfits

it is their internal problem, but it's hard not to insist that naxals having presence in over 30% of the country is disturbing to say the least

like the other 2 dozen insurgencies existing in hindustan -- this naxal phenomenon isnt new...theyve been waging war against the state for quite some time now. So they should focus more on these internal issues rather than avoiding them for so long while worrying about other countries

Can you explain the other 2 DOZEN - NOT THE ONES THAT ZAID HAMID PROPAGATES BUT THE ONES THAT ARE ACTUALLY THERE (ALSO PLS DONT INCLUDE THE DEAD ONES)

Also, any idea on what the IDEOLOGY OF THE MAOISTS IS (without using GOOGLE) given you know so much abotu OUR INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

IF YOU DID NOT READ MY PREVIOUS POST THEN DO SO AGAIN - AND LOOK FOR SAVING YOUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE YOU START JUMPING THE GUN ON SOMEONE ELSE!

Please dont overestimate your own ability....
ISI refrains from targetting financial institutions through its proxies is because it knows the outcome of such a move......a full scale war....
Economic terrorism is dealt with more severly than you know.....especially because peoples livelihoods are at stake.....Aman ki Asha will go down the litter hole the minute public opinion favors a full fledged war
Besides, consider the 26/11 as an extension of ISI's policy to indirectly target the economy of India.....and you know what happened after.....
To put it nicely....ISI wants to but cant to avoid repecussions

Besides, ever considered that if India was truly supporting terrorism in Pakistan, Karachi would be on top of the list as a target....Any reason why you think Karachi is still safe?

Also, we have/had proof and instances of ISI backing terrorism in India.....what proof has Pakistan produced regarding Indian involvement?.....Please stop yourself from creating fantasy scenarios to justify a homegrown religio-ideological insurgencies that are your own doing.....

Lets not play big daddy here...........India going to full scale war is farcical at best...........it will go to a full scale hour over bombing of its financial institutions.....yes ok, and then Pakistan responds to this war by not damaging but destroying Indias economy and with it its future..........grow the hell up.......Your talk of war is like going to a fishing trip..........

GoP has already confronted MMS with evidence who acknowledged the need to discuss Balochistan.....why, why would India need to discuss Balochistan when it doesn;t even border India and is of no issue of India's, (bit like Pakistan saying we will discuss UP in India becaise of Maoists), .....because like Pakistan had said, they confronted him with RAW's involvement....just like any diplomacy, GoP confronted the GoI diplomatically.....not like India, hold trial by media.....that is not how Governments behave..........

This is typical of a Pakistani delusion I was taking about!! Fascism is a new word which you ppl have learnt to create parallels with islamic theocratic terrorism and jihad! I was expecting exactly this type of flabbergastic reaction:agree:!

Yes nothing wrong with,TTP, BLA, Jundullah, Sipah-e-sahaba et al solders of pakistan killing and decapitating pakistani army solders!! Great logic of urs!:D

BJP is the West is a FACIST / RACIST.........only thing is, this sort of party is celebrated in a country like India and given a political standing where they have even been elected........that just goes to show the people of India themselves.........no wonder Moaists are doing what they are doing.......You really have changed my views here......way to go Maoists, they have my blessing now

too scared to enter?

Thats a little extreme....
An area that is heavily mined with minimal knowledge of Terrain has to be ventured into carefully....
In addition, the CRPF which are the troops in question do not have extensive knowledge of topography etc as the state police which is ill-equipped to handle such operations (training and weapons)
What this implies is that co-ordination and strategy are required before a knee jerk reaction....

Besides from Pakistan's own expiriences, one should be reminded that Guerilla warfare is not a piece of cake and requires special training to counter.....

I believe that the army will have to step in or at least play the role of "consultant"

i
hope more is done in the neighbour country to dismantle these locally bred terror outfits

It has been India's stand that the Naxals/Maoists are disgruntled tribals looking for their fair share of rights.....
Hence the use of lethal force has been kept as a minimum and dialogue as the primary mode of resolving such issues....

However, the recent incident has completely changed the way this movement will be viewed from here on.......
Maoists have had sympathizers, but massacre of state forces is not going to earn them any brownies....
I recon this was a big mistake that they made....

BJP is the West is a FACIST / RACIST.........only thing is, this sort of party is celebrated in a country like India and given a political standing where they have even been elected........that just goes to show the people of India themselves.........no wonder Moaists are doing what they are doing.......You really have changed my views here......way to go Maoists, they have my blessing now

Wow really - All I see are ISLAMIST parties in Pakistan - Care to share one hindu supporting party in PAKISTAN?

Remember the basis for Pakistan was a separate land for MUSLIMS!

HYPOCRACY AT ITS BEST!

:cheers:

Can you explain the other 2 DOZEN - NOT THE ONES THAT ZAID HAMID PROPAGATES BUT THE ONES THAT ARE ACTUALLY THERE (ALSO PLS DONT INCLUDE THE DEAD ONES)

well apart from the naxalites, groups like ULFA; Deccan/indian mujahideen and shiv sena are good examples of other terrorist groups in india

you being indian, i'm sure you know more about the other ones and can explain them to us

Also, any idea on what the IDEOLOGY OF THE MAOISTS IS (without using GOOGLE) given you know so much abotu OUR INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

in a nut-shell, they are fighting for a communist state....they have declared their war against the center i.e. police, state schools, local and migrant businessmen and private sector personalities are all in their cross-hairs

they claim to represent the poor, and being communists --are against wide-scale privatization/industrialization of their lands

they seem to be vociferous in their demands and very willing to engage the local police.

Its been going on for quite some time now, yet some indians label them merely as 'disaffected tribals'

here is a memory re-fresher of just how brazen they have been. Just the other day, they shot 75 policemen

10 deadliest Naxal attacks in India in the last six years Terrorism Watch

IF YOU DID NOT READ MY PREVIOUS POST THEN DO SO AGAIN - AND LOOK FOR SAVING YOUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE YOU START JUMPING THE GUN ON SOMEONE ELSE!

this topic is about Naxalite terrorism in hindustan. Stick to the topic without getting emotional or throwing needless tantrums.

Back
Top Bottom