What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Karnataka is a part of Parashuram creation as well. So my demand is genuine too for a seperate state with Mangalore as capital!! i'm going go on a hunger strike every day after my dinner & before my breakfast if my demands are not met!!:D

That part also belongs to the greater Kerala.

I will let out a big secret. Our movement was prevalant for a long time. You Indians never realised it.

We are the only state who openly proclaimed and called our nation as a different country. Period!

Thats why we call our state "God's own country" :cheesy:

We are kinda uber cool and you guys failed to notice that a state is openly challenging it by calling itself another country.:mps:

thread-fail-stamp.gif

:tup:

after all the separate states are formed only thing that india will be left with is parliament and raj bhavan :victory:

our intelligence and spy agency will be named ಕನ್ನಡಿಗರ ಇನ್ತೆಲ್ಲಿಗೆನ್ಚೆ ಅಗೆನ್ಚ್ಯ್

Lots of states wont be having a navy because they are land locked. So coastal states benefits largely.

That part also belongs to the greater Kerala.

I will let out a big secret. Our movement was prevalant for a long time. You Indians never realised it.

We are the only state who openly proclaimed and called our nation as a different country. Period!

Thats why we call our state "God's own country" :cheesy:

We are kinda uber cool and you guys failed to notice that a state is openly challenging it by calling itself another country.:mps:

lol.. thank you for letting the cat out! now.. the insergency will start to build akhand mangalore.. it will stretch towards kasargod, kanhangad.. then kochi.. you guys will soon be talking in Tulu & eating kori rottis!!:bunny::bunny:

I am forming Malluland Liberation Front (MOFO), with me as its chairman. In return for support I will give rights for everyone in Kerala to brew liquor in their own home. No police raid, guarnteeed.

As the station of India's Southern Naval Command, we will use the hightech warships to hijack Somali Pirates and demand ransom from their pirate chiefs. Thus adding valuable foreign exchange to our exchequer. We will become Pirates' Pirates.

lol.. thank you for letting the cat out! now.. the insergency will start to build akhand mangalore.. it will stretch towards kasargod, kanhangad.. then kochi.. you guys will soon be talking in Tulu & eating kori rottis!!:bunny::bunny:

You will soon hear the news report of Mangalore getting annexed to Kerala. Wait to eat puttu and wait to drink toddy.

Coastal states will give transit benefiting billions of dollars and weapons. :victory:

Last heard landlocked Madya Pradesh is planning on a few naval bases around andra and surrounding it like "pearl of strings".

ok mate i am sorry if you were just kidding me , anyhow this is a real b.s thread man

Hey Blood, see this and n-joi madi.

Peace?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will soon hear the news report of Mangalore getting annexed to Kerala. Wait to eat puttu and wait to drink toddy.

lol.. i do like puttu with coconut oil..Palm toddy is my early morning appetizer! so. nothing new there!!:lol:

My National Anthem

Last edited by a moderator:
Last heard landlocked Madya Pradesh is planning on a few naval bases around andra and surrounding it like "pearl of strings".

Where is the desh behind Andhra? :angry:

I am proposing my country to have 10 12 foreign bases so more $$$$. My people will no longer need to work. Maasti all day and night.

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom