What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News

Following massive movements seeking own countries by Indians in PDF the number of separatist movements in India went up from 67+ to 167+ resulting the Fund for Peace nominated India as No 1 Failed State.

Within few days there may be new countries named Maharastradesh. Tamildesh. Haryanadesh. Assamdesh. Karnatakadesh. Delhidesh. Gujaratdesh.

shantinagar in bangalore?
oh so ull be my neighboring country. we should sign a peace treaty now only..

we will have diplomatic meets every week , pakistan please liberate banshankari where my aunty lives and ghandhinagar as well , we all can form a nato like union then, if my locality is liberated i will invite you as the chief guest for the presidential dinner party , like mms was invited by obama. long live the brotherhood of wilson garden and shantinagar

Breaking News

Following massive movements seeking own countries by Indians in PDF the number of separatist movements in India went up from 67+ to 167+ resulting the Fund for Peace nominated India as No 1 Failed State.

Within few days there may be new countries named Maharastrdesh. Tamildesh. Haryanadesh. Assamdesh. Karnatakadesh. Delhidesh. Gujaratdesh.

I will oppose this proposal . First i shall have freedom for my colony . Paani nahin aata yaar .

Ambala? Never!!!! I live there! How dare you to look at Ambala girls! Do not forget this is Nuclear state of Haryana! Nuuuuuuclearrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :devil: Assamese girls are very beautiful, why don't you pick one from Guwahati?

Seems like we have people from all over India, not even A&N Islands left behind. :)

Luv knows no barriers....By D way i will be having a 100000000......infinity trillion $ economy in assam. Dont threaten me with Nuclears. My SWD( star war defence) shield will eat ur nuke. Please bro make me ur jamai raja.

This thread has been raped. Just lol @ the jest and excitement of the topic starter while posting the video.

PS: This site has really been hijacked by Indians. :P

A genuine reason for demanding Kerala's separation exists unlike the other states .

According to our legend, Lord Parashuram threw axe from gokarna and fell in kanyakumari and land came up and is what is now called Kerala.

We demand the central government should find him and the axe and work on process to throw it again, separate from the mainland of these bad Indians.

We became Indians not by our choice, but by bad throwing.

South Karnataka is a part of Parashuram creation as well. So my demand is genuine too for a seperate state with Mangalore as capital!! i'm going go on a hunger strike every day after my dinner & before my breakfast if my demands are not met!!:D

Hey, dont get carried away. It was all in the jovial spirit of this ridiculous thread. BTW, I am not full Marathi and Dharwad had my grandparents home.
Yeah, Hubli is more populated and apparently more vibrant than Dharwad, but I still find it too dusty and noisy as opposed to the calmer, greener and serene Dharwad. Plus you have the Karnatak Univ in Dharwad and the public central Library was excellent (spent many a lazy afternoons there reading comics!). Though Twin cities, Hubli/Dharwad couldnt be more different!

ok mate i am sorry if you were just kidding me , anyhow this is a real b.s thread man

No new country is allowed if it does not have 'desh' at the end of the name. Example Bangladesh.

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Interesting analysis , well I think if anything that will cause will be , social imbalance , that will fuel speration

This analysis has already caused the social imbalance. Look at the guys here.. everyone wants a seperate state.. including myself!! Kudos to the analysis & the thread starter!! plan is working!!

ok mate i am sorry if you were just kidding me , anyhow this is a real b.s thread man

Of course it is! Take it with a large helping of salt. We need such troll threads once in a while to lighten up the mood here. Have fun.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom