What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone please tell me.. which state will have the scope for more number of corruption?? i want to be the head of my state & telecom minister of every other state!! would you guys have me??

Yo guys!

The fight is still going, so how many states is for the taking as of now? :bounce:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

someone please tell me.. which state will have the scope for more number of corruption?? i want to be the head of my state & telecom minister of every other state!! would you guys have me??

United states of Uttar Pradesh. :mps:

We the Independent Country of Maharashtra with Shri Bal Thackeray as PM has decided to Launch Invasion of Pakistan. Shri Narendra Modi, The PM of Gujarat has lent full support and is our Coalition Partner.

Maharashtra has a Larger GDP than Pakistan and Bangladesh.:azn:

We have Thermonuclear Bombs(BARC) and can beat the Sh!t out of our Enemy:cheesy:

We want our Historical Land Back.:flame:

Punjab has requested us to help them get their Khalistani Land from Pakistan. We fully support them. :hang2:

Let me know Which Countries support us?

Republic of Bengal will do provided-

1)You include us in nuclear umbrella with an agreement for sharing weapons

2)Allow the Bengalis (and Bangladeshis :D) a province with full autonomy (atleast something like Article 370)

:smitten: Momota dee will solve all our poblems !! Poriborton is going to come!! :cheers:
..But i still want a separate land for Muslims as I am being killed everyday
..AND a separate land for women because we are being eve-teased by the numerous male-dominated countries popping up in this thread!!:victory:

Give Me a Thread on Defence.pk and I shall give you freedom (from boredom):rofl:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom