What's new

66% Pakistanis believe person killed in US raid was not Osama

What about 85% of Americans who thought Iraq had WMDs? Some people seriously just want an opportunity to attack others.

and majority also voted them out,,i dont like American foreign policies much but no comparision btwn Americans and Pakistan...Pakistanis are no.1 in Paranoia..

and majority also voted them out,,i dont like American foreign policies much but no comparision btwn Americans and Pakistan...Pakistanis are no.1 in Paranoia..

Are you kidding me? Who was elected president in 2004 in US?

Americans are as paranoid as they come. You're right, no comparison between them and Pakistanis. Just go to US, watch their media or something.

Are you kidding me? Who was elected president in 2004 in US?

Americans are as paranoid as they come. You're right, no comparison between them and Pakistanis. Just go to US, watch their media or something.

u didnt get my point...when they came to know that they were lied by their gov,...they voted them out....u r talking about certain media sections which serve the right wing agenda and its is a minority ..compare it to pakistan where a saner voice is a minority...

Even now when Al Qaeda has come out with a statement accepting Laden's death..pakistanis are not willing accept his death..

and one more thing i noticed..Laden was an Arab, but see Arabs reactions..his death ws a non-issue to many Arabs..but in Pakistan..u have ppl coming out and having funeral prayers..calling that murderer a martyr..only musilm nation in the world where Osama would have become President had he stood for elections..:woot:

u didnt get my point...when they came to know that they were lied by their gov,...they voted them out....u r talking about certain media sections which serve the right wing agenda and its is a minority ..compare it to pakistan where a saner voice is a minority...

Iraq war started in early 2003, elections were in later 2004. Nearly 2 years apart yet they couldn't figure out by then. Please, cut the BS.

It's not a minority. Please see the numbers that are paranoid about China, Muslims, etc. Even something as trivial and BS as the birther issue had 25% support. China and Muslims will go well into the 60-80%.

Even now when Al Qaeda has come out with a statement accepting Laden's death..pakistanis are not willing accept his death..

and one more thing i noticed..Laden was an Arab, but see Arabs reactions..his death ws a non-issue to many Arabs..but in Pakistan..u have ppl coming out and having funeral prayers..calling that murderer a martyr..only musilm nation in the world where Osama would have become President had he stood for elections..:woot:

Has there been any survey done in Arab countries? No, right? Yea, that's what I thought. So don't make assumptions about what arabs believe.

As far as funeral prayers are concerned, well it seems bharatis just want an opportunity to stereotype. One Pakistani supported, say, Al Qaeda and these people would say the whole of Pakistan supports Al Qaeda. I bet there were just as many prayers in Arab countries as there were in Pakistan.

Becoming president? Please, cut the BS.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Oh jeez, the source is ToI. Why did I waste my time discussing this.

Iraq war started in early 2003, elections were in later 2004. Nearly 2 years apart yet they couldn't figure out by then. Please, cut the BS.

It's not a minority. Please see the numbers that are paranoid about China, Muslims, etc. Even something as trivial and BS as the birther issue had 25% support. China and Muslims will go well into the 60-80%.

Has there been any survey done in Arab countries? No, right? Yea, that's what I thought. So don't make assumptions about what arabs believe.

As far as funeral prayers are concerned, well it seems bharatis just want an opportunity to stereotype. One Pakistani supported, say, Al Qaeda and these people would say the whole of Pakistan supports Al Qaeda. I bet there were just as many prayers in Arab countries as there were in Pakistan.

Becoming president? Please, cut the BS.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Oh jeez, the source is ToI. Why did I waste my time discussing this.

Cut the same Pakistani rhetoric ..blaming ToI...atleast check for other sources before u make a fool of urself..

The Express Tribune: 66% of Pakistanis don't believe Osama bin Laden was killed: Poll

now dont tell me!! ..The Express tribune is a subsidiary of ToI....!!!

coming back to Pakistani Paranoia of everyone (ameicans+jews+evil hindooos) are against Pakistan...and Pakistan is a thekedar of Muslims... is the reason y ur country is in such a situation...!!
Funeral prayers are not attended by just one person..but thousands of Pakistanis in almost every Pakistani city...so it shows how much support this mass murderer Osama has even now in Pakistan..for last 7 yrs ur Pakistan(Pak Army+ISI+gov) has lied to whole world about Osama being not present in Pakistan..while he was living in comfort in Pakistan..
As far as Arab countries are concerned..many Arabs are in fact happy that Osama is dead...but i see Pakistanis are more worried about their radars failing..

(CNN) -- Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of Osama bin Laden that were confiscated from the deadly raid at his Pakistan compound -- part of an information haul considered to be the most significant amount of intelligence ever collected from a senior terrorist.
In one video, bin Laden is wearing what a wool cap with a blanket draped around his shoulders. He is holding a TV clicker and rocking in his chair. Bin Laden, sporting a gray beard, is seen flipping through a selection of satellite channels as he views video footage of himself.
One of the videos is a message to the United States officials believe was recorded in October or November. Officials didn't play the audio because, they said, it would be inappropriate. In that video, bin Laden's beard has been dyed black.
The three other videos are practice sessions for videos he was planning to release to the world.
A senior intelligence official briefing reporters at the Pentagon said last week's raid by U.S. forces yielded a significant amount of intelligence, and a special federal taskforce -- including members of the CIA and FBI -- is combing through the material.
The officials say the DNA evidence unquestionably shows that the person shot and killed in the Pakistan compound was bin Laden.
U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden - CNN.com

Indians must be convinced after watching these videos that Obama... I mean Osama was killed in reality in PAKISTAN.

There are plenty of resources on the internet which suggest that Osama had died way back in 2001 only, from some disease. Did you guys check out Dr. Steve Piecznik on ALex Jones' show?

The US has released five video clips of Osama bin Laden that it says was taken from the Pakistani compound were the leader of al-Qaeda was reportedly killed last week.

The videos mainly show bin Laden rehearsing taped remarks, but there is also video showing him watching news coverage of himself on TV.

Al Jazeera's Rosiland Jordan, reporting from the Pentagon in Washington DC, said that the video clips were shown to journalists, but the sound was removed from them.

"We did see a video of Osama bin Laden watching video of himself on what appears to be Al Jazeera," she said.

Earlier today, Al Jazeera obtained new footage of the compound where Osama bin Laden was killed, that showed the interiors of the house where the al-Qaeda leader is thought to have been hiding for up to six years.

Filmed during daylight hours, there is no doubt that this is the house where bin Laden was shot and killed by US forces, Al Jazeera's Imtiaz Tyab said, reporting from the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

"These pictures ... give a sense of just how Osama bin Laden - the world's most wanted fugitive - lived relatively undetected right here in Abbottabad," our correspondent said.

It was not immediately clear how long after the raid that the footage was taken.

Pentagon releases 'bin Laden tapes' - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Last edited by a moderator:
If Al Qaeda confirm his death, then i dont know why some people thing otherwise.

Coz Al-CIAdah is one of "THEM" too... Al-CIAdah announcements is same as CIA's announcement

Coz Al-CIAdah is one of "THEM" too... Al-CIAdah announcements is same as CIA's announcement

Yes, that's right. Al-Qaeda is obviously a product of CIA. And also of ISI, for that matter. So far as I know

If Osama was killed, in Abbottabad raid then US must provide evidence (publicly) as well as why was he buried in sea?

Back
Top Bottom