What's new

66% Pakistanis believe person killed in US raid was not Osama

the american behaviour and evidences during and after that raid was not sufficient to prove Osama's death...

Looks like the Nile river has changed course and started flowing through Pakistan now, since everyone seems to living on denial. Denail is the new life line of Pakistan instead of the Indus

Looks like the Nile river has changed course and started flowing through Pakistan now, since everyone seems to living on denial. Denail is the new life line of Pakistan instead of the Indus

Hmmm... The same DENIAL that india adopts when Kashmir issue is discussed??? :whistle:

I knew it... Osama is still alive.. 66% people cant be wrong..

It doesnt matter whether I belong to 1% in India who believes OBL is still alive.

He still alive and Kickin and he is still furious about people taking away credit about 9/11 from queda's.

We don't have any denial friend. Kashmir is integral part of India and it will remain ever.

Its like I tell you: " Discrimination of minorities is our internal issue; You stay away from it."

Secondly, they won't become an integral part of india because you say so. Its what the people in Kashmir want...

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I knew it... Osama is still alive.. 66% people cant be wrong..

It doesnt matter whether I belong to 1% in India who believes OBL is still alive.

He still alive and Kickin and he is still furious about people taking away credit about 9/11 from queda's.

No one is saying that Osama is alive. These 66% people have doubt in believing that he was killed in that very operation...

If Osama was killed, in Abbottabad raid then US must provide evidence (publicly) as well as why was he buried in sea?
Why should the U.S. care about an absence of evidence? Isn't it enough that there is evidence of absence?

The last image the world had of OBL was a videotape of him watching himself on his own television. There have been and will be no more recordings or videotapes. That is the reality that the U.S. established.

Its like I tell you: " Discrimination of minorities is our internal issue; You stay away from it."

Secondly, they won't become an integral part of india because you say so. Its what the people in Kashmir want...[COLOR="Silver"

Whts your stat. on that. You prove and i accept. No emotional BS just a stat will do.

No one is saying that Osama is alive. These 66% people have doubt in believing that he was killed in that very operation...

You dont belong to majority and i am not talking to people who dont believe it.

Why should the U.S. care about an absence of evidence? Isn't it enough that there is evidence of absence?

The last image the world had of OBL was a videotape of him watching himself on his own television. There have been and will be no more recordings or videotapes. That is the reality that the U.S. established.

A mere video is not a prof. Come up with videos of undersea and capture. If US wants the world to believe he is dead, the evidence should be solid. Dont make absence of evidence as a proof by just playing around with words.

Don't a majority of Pakistanis think its a bad thing that he was killed? Denial is just a part of the grieving process. Next is anger, that we need to watch out for.

gpg1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom