What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

wth !! BSF should have gunned them down... those scumbags will multiply there and give birth to more pole vaulters..

The subedar of that area should be made to answer this :D

What do you think people come here for :lol:

i don't think I would even browse this thread if the bangladeshis didn't comment first. :lol:

EzioAltaïr;3407513 said:
i don't think I would even browse this thread if the bangladeshis didn't comment first. :lol:

Dude, I worked my a$$ off today in office.. i want some laughing and relaxing sessions :lol:

Why are Bangladeshi's even posting in this thread.

BD does not even have a per capita income that matches Pakistan, let alone India.

BD does not even have a per capita income that matches Pakistan, let alone India.

what are u talking ? the amount of cash and jewellery the must have flicked from their Boss's home is sufficient to increase the per capita of entire GDP of BD by atleast a few dollars.. that may have brought it to somalia level maybe :lol:

wth !! BSF should have gunned them down... those scumbags will multiply there and give birth to more pole vaulters..

The subedar of that area should be made to answer this :D

What do you think people come here for :lol:

How BSF Subedar can order to gun down his own Indian people. He could have been court martialled for his crime. I think, BGB should hunt for these hungry Indians who run away because of no ration in the camp.

Have some shame man... your country is the largest open toilet in the world...

EzioAltaïr;3407338 said:
First, you claim that 60 million guys go to bed hungry in India. Then say that 60million is 1/3 of 1.2 billion? Ever learnt Math?

Seriously? India has to catch up with Bangladesh in Poverty? To catch up with BD, India will need a negative growth rate. :rofl:

Poverty in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50% below the national poverty line. :lol:

First, you guys catch up with Somalia. Then with Ethiopa. Then about 100 other poor countries. Then catch up with India (who will by then be one of the biggest economies in the world)

What a link... wikipedia... which quoted figure from 2005 for poverty and 1998 for malnutrition...

For your info in Bangladesh people lives below poverty line is 31% compared to India's 37% and Malnutrition rate for the children is 41% compared to India's 44%.

But poverty is not as severe in Bangladesh as that is in India where even in every 12 hour a farmer needs to commit suicide and minister had to as its people to eat rats.

Even in imagination no such example exist in Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
kṣamā;3401806 said:
^^today is not even 1st April and this @iajdani guy is cracking serious jokes.

@topic: I think BDehis should be surrounded all over India and mass deported to BD then seal the borders "Water Tight" (Pun Intended)

How far back are you planning to go? You are making a lot of people very nervous!

India is soon oing to be the biggest country in the world in terms of population. So India is going to be a lot of "biggest" in different categories, both good and bad.

Even a country like Germany, France or UK with a fraction of population which India has ... have a larger gdp then India...and in India most of the growth comes from only some tiny pocket of states which does not represent whole India but overall the condition is worse then sub saharan african country. But those small pocket of states has larger population then Germany, France or UK so it is not unusual.

500 indians searching for better life in Bangladesh. Like all other indians, they will end up in sweeper colony removing our garbage!! Good for them, at least they will have toilet from now!

Yeah.. they have Toilet from now.. BD.. :D

Usual religious innuendo from another rabid bangladeshi! :lol:

Yes our border population depends on bangladeshi 2 bit smugglers. And that felani girl also bringing a gai mata with her I guess. :lol:

What Felani has to do to here... she born and brought up in India and his father was brought to India by an Indian farmet along with his brother at the age 6.. They were not even related to smuggling but gave 3000 rupee ti be passed to BSF....

But no one denies that how you dirt poor Indian depends on smuggling and selling gai to Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom