What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

why are people exchanging links here ? wtf.. !!!

we are gonna gun each bd scumbag down to the last man. Do whatever u guys can to kill the so called INDIANS in bd.. !!!

oi keyboard warrior come down ,
if you think picking a fight with bd is viable option your govt would have done it ages ago.
also if you expect us to sit on our *** while you do the killing you are in for a rude awakening

if you think picking a fight with bd is viable option your govt would have done it ages ago.
also if you expect us to sit on our *** while you do the killing you are in for a rude awakening

viable option definitely not.. when RAW is working with million dollar budget, why move armoured division which would cost us billions :lol:

viable option definitely not.. when RAW is working with million dollar budget, why move armoured division which would cost us billions :lol:

man i think indians in this forum have a serious fetish for RAW and jamatis .

whats wrong with these indians:undecided:

no.. it's your rawamy league who comes to us running before every election asking for bag full of ca$h.. anyways we happily oblige everytime since she is ultimately a hindu as per many theories circulating around in BD :D

ya well good to know you guys like sheik hasina aswell :D

do us a favor and keep her :D in india

And what's Bangladesh gonna do in that case? :azn:

Is there anything you guys can do except sit on your arse when we attack? No offense but there's no small country in the whole subcontinent that can stand up to either India or Pakistan. I think history is proof enough of that.

EzioAltaïr;3415706 said:
And what's Bangladesh gonna do in that case? :azn:

Is there anything you guys can do except sit on your arse when we attack? No offense but there's no small country in the whole subcontinent that can stand up to either India or Pakistan. I think history is proof enough of that.

i recon thats what the soviets and the americans thought when they went to veitnam and afganistan respectively.

i recon thats what the soviets and the americans thought when they went to veitnam and afganistan respectively.

Now you guys are comparing yourselves with Vietnam? :rolleyes:

Vietnam fought with the toughest army on earth, and defeated it through it's own skill. On the other hand Bangladesh, let's leave it here, I don't want to further amplify the flame war, if you wanna believe that you can win, do so by all means.

EzioAltaïr;3415732 said:
Now you guys are comparing yourselves with Vietnam? :rolleyes:

Vietnam fought with the toughest army on earth, and defeated it through it's own skill. On the other hand Bangladesh, let's leave it here, I don't want to further amplify the flame war, if you wanna believe that you can win, do so by all means.

Two things you ought to know:

- They did not defeat their enemy. They simply hid in the bushes till their enemy exhausted themselves.

- The Talibans use the same technique. Doesn't mean the Talibans won the war.

Your posts are more sensible than other Indians posting in the BD section, but making fun of BD's resolve to defend itself is not nice.

Here is comparsion b\w Indians and Pakistanis And Bangladeshis living in U.K
From Wiki
British Indian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moreover, Britons of Indian origin are generally much better educated and more affluent than Britons of Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin.

The richest person in Britain Lakshmi Mittal is an Indian citizen with an estimated fortune of £10.8 billion in 2009.[47] A study by Joseph Rowntree Foundation in 2007 found British Indians have among the lowest poverty rates among different ethnic groups in Britain second only to white British. Of different ethnic groups Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%), black Africans (45%) had the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) had the lowest rates

Gujarati people are on average the wealthiest Indians, and the second wealthiest community group after Jewish people, in the UK, with a median total household wealth of £229,000.

- They did not defeat their enemy. They simply hid in the bushes till their enemy exhausted themselves.

Your posts are more sensible than other Indians posting in the BD section, but making fun of BD's resolve to defend itself is not nice.

I'm sure BD wouldn't have been able to defeat PA without Indian active participation(not without Indian weapons though), but it would've probably cost them another few million lives and decades of guerrilla wars and total extinction of hindu population(although which is a good thing in jamati pov). After all Yahya and Tikka Khan were commanding PA.

Remember Viets had jungles and clogged low lands, Afghans have mountainous terrain, both perfect for irregular warfare. South Bengal is just a huge farmland, a scorched earth technique would make irregulars to run like hell with no place to hide.

Ok, won't insult that. But you must understand the difference that both Vietnam and Taliban were/are fighting a power that came from the other side of the ocean, and exhausted them completely through a prolonged war. India can move it's entire army if need be, you guys are next doors. I'm not underestimating the resolve of a country, I'm just stating facts. India won't face the logistical issues that USA did/does.

Back
Top Bottom