What's new

50,000 Saudis to graduate from top 500 universities by 2020

don't transform my words. i didn't say that. i just said that in the article it was about students abroad
but there is no shame to have students in the best universities of the world. who could be ashamed of that?

He meant others not you dear, he meant the guys who waste no second at bashing Saudi Arabia at every point possible to affirm some twisted agenda of theirs. Of course at threads like these they are no way to be found.

Good for Saudi Arabia.

How is Saudi Arabia doing in research and development. I have never heard or seen about a Saudi researcher making a breakthrough in the fields of science and technology.

I know Saudi doctors are very good and are world authority on operating conjoined twins. I also remember about reading a world first operation by a saudi doctor who transplanted uterus from one women to other.

Good for Saudi Arabia.

How is Saudi Arabia doing in research and development. I have never heard or seen about a Saudi researcher making a breakthrough in the fields of science and technology.

I know Saudi doctors are very good and are world authority on operating conjoined twins. I also remember about reading a world first operation by a saudi doctor who transplanted uterus from one women to other.

I am a Saudi doctor :D . And my brother is getting married to her daughter (the one who transplanted the uterus).

The world's closest cure to cancer:
Saudi Gazette - Saudi scientists discover colon cancer gene

And yes people come from all over the world here for conjoined twins operations and from all over the middle east for sensitive operations.

My medical college is aiming to be "The best medical college in Asia" so they are bounding us with super hard curriculums :(

Israel comes on top in terms of %age of GDP spending on research and development. Where does KSA stand?

I wonder how many cutting edge indigenous weapons could KSA have developed for $60 billion dollars (currently being given to US weapon manufacturers). You could become a mass exporter of armaments.

Israel comes on top in terms of %age of GDP spending on research and development. Where does KSA stand?

I wonder how many cutting edge indigenous weapons could KSA have developed for $60 billion dollars (currently being given to US weapon manufacturers). You could become a mass exporter of armaments.

Right now research and development accounts for 1.2% of our GDP about 30 times more than in 2007. And this education program is to allow us to become a major arms exporter. You can not build weapons without abundance of engineers and tens of thousands of those are studying in the best universities of the world. So right now about 10% of our GDP is spent on education and you can't have R&D without education first.

And it is 29.4Bilion$ not 60 Billion$, and one military official called it "The last buy wave". We will see how that turns out.

Best of luck to friend Saudi Arabia, king saud is doing good job. :yahoo:

For last many years we are hearing about the initiatives in education, reserach and development in KSA. :tup:

KSA have 500 universities :woot: its a news for me, we in India have 600 despite being so big in population and size.

The Current King is pretty Moderate the Next King is a conservative Hardliner, Saudi's better find another Moderate as Aduallah and get rid of Nayaf.

I am not sure how good these students will be. The Saudi students at my university pay some international vietnamese students to do their assignments.

Not sure how good an engineer these people will be.

I am not sure how good these students will be. The Saudi students at my university pay some international vietnamese students to do their assignments.

Saudi's are pretty nice people however they get called Lazy. a few Saudi Students don't represent the whole everyone is different.

Saudi's are pretty nice people however they get called Lazy. a few Saudi Students don't represent the whole everyone is different.

Yes of course but this has nothing to do with being nice or lazy. They literally pay their way through education. It might get them a degree from a top 100 university, but they won't have a clue about anything in real life.

Yes of course but this has nothing to do with being nice or lazy. They literally pay their way through education. It might get them a degree from a top 100 university, but they won't have a clue about anything in real life.

The Statement you make seems like all Saudi's are rich. Actually had Saudi doctors here in the states and they seemed to know what they were doing.

The Statement you make seems like all Saudi's are rich. Actually had Saudi doctors here in the states and they seemed to know what they were doing.

Of course not all are rich and not all are dumb. But most of them at my uni are quite rich. All they care about is soccer, they get 100% in their assignements(thanks to viet students), somehow scrape though the test and they have their degrees.

If they ever make a dam, bridge or a building it will be a disaster.

Of course not all are rich and not all are dumb. But most of them at my uni are quite rich. All they care about is soccer, they get 100% in their assignements(thanks to viet students), somehow scrape though the test and they have their degrees.

If they ever make a dam, bridge or a building it will be a disaster.

Well your just giving the ones you seem to know however the ones in the united states are doing pretty fine, including in Turkey. Actually the Dams they built are doing pretty well including Bridges.
CEG Saudi Arabia - 13 DAMS IN THE KINGDOM

Idiots. Let's see them finish the License Exam here. I guess one guy discovered and is teaching the other Saudis to do it. But it's gonna bite them in the *** if they can't finish the Saudi Engineering License Exam.

Back
Top Bottom