What's new

12,500 Saudi Arabians graduate in United States

Good stuff. What's the grad rate like for females in India?

I don't know. But the workforce ratio is 78% Male, 22% Female (this might be white collar).

Even the literacy is rate is something like 78% for Men, 64% for Women I think.

Thanks for admitting that. No, it's not. Men from the ME are in general very attractive. That is no secret. Visit any women forum and see for yourself.

579525_376067125769737_660986243_n.jpg

@xenon54

You know what I mean. The sentence is taken out of the context (my post) and can give other associations but I am not talking about those.:lol:

I don't know. But the workforce ratio is 78% Male, 22% Female (this might be white collar).

Even the literacy is rate is something like 78% for Men, 64% for Women I think.

Well, I am surprised by those low numbers. What is the overall literacy level in India?

There are more Saudi Arabian female college graduates than male graduates but the women make up a considerable lower percentage of the labor force which is a contradiction but that is changing at a rapid speed. I touched on that subject at the beginning of this thread.

What is the overall percentage in India when it comes to the labor force of the two sexes?

@xenon54

You know what I mean. The sentence is taken out of the context (my post) and can give other associations but I am not talking about those.:lol:

Well, I am surprised by those low numbers. What is the overall literacy level in India?

There are more Saudi Arabian female college graduates than male graduates but the women make up a considerable lower percentage of the labor force which is a contradiction but that is changing at a rapid speed. I touched on that subject at the beginning of this thread.

What is the overall percentage in India when it comes to the labor force of the two sexes?

Overall is 75% with some states having 90% and above literacy rates and some 63%.

The overall gender breakdown would be.....

22.5% which is one of the world's lowest, if not the lowest :(

I am disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom