What's new

12,500 Saudi Arabians graduate in United States

Europeans, persians are famous for their beauty, i've never heard about KSA beauties

Iraqis looks different from KSA people

Sorry for you

Arabian beauty is still world famous worldwide and has been for millenniums and that obviously includes KSA and the entire Arab world. Anyway you are an ugly Vietnamse dwarf that has nothing to do with the ancient ME so go stick to your creatures. Besides I am partially European and there has certainly been nothing called "European beauty" historically.

May be the Elliot Rodger in you is speaking now-
Cant have them so call them unattractive- Lol

:lol:

May be the Elliot Rodger in you is speaking now-
Cant have them so call them unattractive- Lol
Generally when you find someone behaving bad, you can't find her beautiful

Arabian beauty is still world famous worldwide and has been for millenniums and that obviously includes KSA and the entire Arab world. Anyway you are an ugly Vietnamse dwarf that has nothing to do with the ancient ME so go stick to your creatures. Besides I am partially European and there has certainly been nothing called "European beauty" historically.
Calm down, are you becoming mad?:lol:

KSA is not all arabians BTW

Generally when you find someone behaving bad, you can't find her beautiful

Calm down, are you becoming mad?:lol:

It's you that are mad since you as usual want attention and you do that best by trolling and acting as what you are - a disturbed clown and cartoon character. You are still with all probability a small, swarthy and skinny Vietnamese with a gigantic epicanthic fold that desperately wants to attach himself to the Arab world and the ME in general thinking that you have any connection. Why don't you stick to Vietnam? Nobody is interested in your brainless trolling here.

So how is she behaving bad for studying engineering in California?

As another user says - she is not in your league. Very simple. Stick to the internet - that's the best you can get. For instance I have never seen Vietnamse people together with attractive girls in Europe while that is very common for Arabs and other people from the ME. Women are attracted to us and so are our women. Fact.

Yes, KSA is not all Arabians. You have Afro-Arabs and migrants but they are obviously not Arabians or Arabs are they? At most only partially int he case of Afro-Arabs.:lol:

So how is she behaving bad for studying engineering in California?
I'am speaking about the fact that KSA have USA bases, create Al Qaeda, never help palestinians
As another user says - she is not in your league. Very simple. Stick to the internet - that's the best you can get. For instance I have never seen Vietnamse people together with attractive girls in Europe while that is very common for Arabs and other people from the ME. Women are attracted to us and so are our women. Fact.
So look better:D
Arabs with european women are rare and it's a fact
Yes, KSA is not all Arabians. You have Afro-Arabs and migrants but they are obviously not Arabians or Arabs are they? At most only partially int he case of Afro-Arabs.:lol:
In Asia, chinese people are often quite ugly except some cinema stars
While japanese people are very beautiful

So the fact that you are arab doesn't mean that you are as beautiful as other arab nations

Besides I am partially European and there has certainly been nothing called "European beauty" historically.
Indeed, JEWS have been in Europe for centuries

I'am speaking about the fact that KSA have USA bases, create Al Qaeda, never help palestinians

So look better:D
Arabs with european women are rare and it's a fact

In Asia, chinese people are often quite ugly except some cinema stars
While japanese people are very beautiful

So the fact that you are arab doesn't mean that you are as beautiful as other arab nations

Yes, you are a lunatic. There are no US bases in KSA and if there were they should bomb creatures like you like they did in Vietnam. They did a very good job there it must be said.

Thanks for admitting that. No, it's not. Men from the ME are in general very attractive. That is no secret. Visit any women forum and see for yourself.

Certainly much more than any Vietnamese or Asians in general. That is undisputed.

You are a Vietnamese. Not even a Chinese. As I said nobody has heard about Vietnamese beauty (ever) while Arabian beauty has been well-known for millenniums. In literature, poems, movies, songs etc. Even in the West.

Too bad for you.:lol:

Dude,

There is no point in bashing Vietnam.He is not Vietnamese, but an Iraqi ( with small probability of being Iranian ).

Yes, you are a lunatic. There are no US bases in KSA and if there were they should bomb creatures like you like they did in Vietnam. They did a very good job there it must be said.
This prove you are not honest
Thanks for admitting that. No, it's not. Men from the ME are in general very attractive. That is no secret. Visit any women forum and see for yourself.

Certainly much more than any Vietnamese or Asians in general. That is undisputed.
:rofl:Are you joking? In France and all NATO countries, you are constantly bullied and mocked
You are a Vietnamese. Not even a Chinese. As I said nobody has heard about Vietnamese beauty (ever) while Arabian beauty has been well-known for millenniums. In literature, poems, movies, songs etc. Even in the West.

Too bad for you.:lol:
:frown:Never heard about that for me

And i repeat KSA are not arab as they make genocides against arabs because they love the JEWS

Dude,

There is no point in bashing Vietnam.He is not Vietnamese, but an Iraqi ( with small probability of being Iranian ).

No way. He does not even understand Arabic. I have written to him in Arabic here which he ignored. He could not translate Arabic videos either. This person is an Vietnamese migrant living in Paris. You have virtually no Iraqis living in Paris. My paternal side is partially Iraqi and I have lived in Paris myself for years so I should know. This troll that we are dealing with goes under the username "Little Charlie" or something on Youtube and other forums.

He is Vietnamese.

No way. He does not even understand Arabic. I have written to him in Arabic here which he ignored. He could not translate Arabic videos either. This person is an Vietnamese migrant living in Paris. You have virtually no Iraqis living in Paris. My paternal side is partially Iraqi and I have lived in Paris myself for years so I should know. This troll that we are dealing with goes under the username "Little Charlie" or something on Youtube and other forums.

He is Vietnamese.
There are iraqis in Paris, contrary to what you say. Even kuwaitis, saudis

There are iraqis in Paris, contrary to what you say. Even kuwaitis, saudis

I said "virtually no". Meaning few. Do you even understand English? There are very few Arabs living in Paris outside of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon and Syria and to a smaller degree Egypt. Don't make up stories now.

People from the GCC are not migrants and do not live outside of their countries of origin unless for study or permanent/seasonal work. Or outside a small rich minority that lives in Paris, London, NYC, LA during the summer but return back home during the winter.

And i repeat KSA are not arab as they make genocides against arabs because they love the JEWS

Let us all hail the Vietnamese lunatic.

MashaAllah good going Saudi brothers :tup:(man where is the saudi flag smiley :P)

What about scotsman? :-)

Quite a lot actually. Especially students and elder well-to-do people. Our old neighborhood in Paris had and still has the highest percentage of Americans living in all of Paris.

Anyway I suggest that you take a look at my post number 57 in this thread.

LOL, sorry I read your post as "American". No idea about Scotsmen. There are a lot of English and Brits though - but mostly tourists. Still a lot live in Paris though. Only 1.5 hour away from London anyway and France is the favored holiday destination for Brits. Most locals are tired of them to be frank and especially Parisians.:lol:

MashaAllah good going Saudi brothers :tup:(man where is the saudi flag smiley :P)

Thanks bro.:tup:

Also more female graduates and employees.

Not talking about Saudi, but other developing countries. It can have massive benefits to cut down population, and educate the next generation.

Good stuff. What's the grad rate like for females in India?

Back
Top Bottom