What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

And china which was independent for more than 100+ years still has POVERTY.....?
WHY?

What do you mean by that???? Even USA, world's 'Hyperpower' has poverty. So what's the point in that???

In my post, I just requested you to check posts by Dragon in that thread, which will help you to better understand that he is not an Anti-India guy. There are many more Chinese members here, like him, who want to see India and China togather, as worlds leaders............like both of these counties were some centuries ago.

Dragon didn't started that thread. You check the link given in my post and you will feel better.:tup:
:smokin:

thank u dude,HERE some people don't like real facts....
my stand is india has got independence from past 63 years.....
while india was in british rule,china was fighting in world war 2...am i right..
they had got independence from over 150+years or more....
and now see 63yrs of independence,india has made this much progress,it military is in 4th rank,building from a scrap to a high profile armed forces in just 63years...
and u can see the same nation which got freedom with india is where...?
i think u all understood..
Yup no doubt its gr8 achievements by India in such time... but there is still a long way to go... lets keep up the good work...!!
waiting for the time to see Agni V soar up like an eagle in the sky....:smitten:

our scientist were already saying that we can go for anti sat test,but we dont need to

By the way, could it possible to find how many satellites are used for spying and the communication by our enemy?
if not then wat is the use of developing the anti satellite. Is it able to detect and destroy all enemy the satellite if they had more in numbers.

I think if one satellite is destroyed then other satellite can be used for that purpose. because there will always spare for many.

plz correct me if i am wrong.

@aj_tech
You ruined the thread by bringing china into this and "wanting then to do more aggression"as if we achieved superiority over them by this news announcement that agni5 is ready for "tests",not even induction.Chinese members replied by the fact that china have developed icbms of twice the range of agni5 in seventies,possess submarine launched icbms with mirv (which we dont have),they have also tested asat weapons and are superior to us in space technology.Then you started badmouthing chinese with those offtopic posts.Understand one thing, patriotism is fine only as long as it doesn't blind us from the facts and make us live in a fools world.

Great post man. Gud job.:tup:

As my signature suggests...................Denying facts is not patriotism. And there is no need to feel jealous about any achievements of others.

One more thing...........We (Neighter China, nor India) don't need a missile with a range of 10,000KM for each other. Even a missile with less than half the range will do. Same is the case with ASAT. So it is quite obvious, something like that is ment for somebody else.;)

So we stop bashing, and stick to the topic plz.

Great post man. Gud job.:tup:

As my signature suggests...................Denying facts is not patriotism. And there is no need to feel jealous about any achievements of others.

One more thing...........We (Neighter China, nor India) don't need a missile with a range of 10,000KM for each other. Even a missile with less than half the range will do. Same is the case with ASAT. So it is quite obvious, something like that is ment for somebody else.;)

So we stop bashing, and stick to the topic plz.

so u r stand is INDIA-CHINA are friends,and u feel "chinese dragon" didn't bash india......
this shows our INDIANS UNITY..
good going .....
best of luck

thank u dude,HERE some people don't like real facts....
my stand is india has got independence from past 63 years.....
while india was in british rule,china was fighting in world war 2...am i right..
they had got independence from over 150+years or more....
and now see 63yrs of independence,india has made this much progress,it military is in 4th rank,building from a scrap to a high profile armed forces in just 63years...
and u can see the same nation which got freedom with india is where...?
i think u all understood..

Nobody is against facts here. But you need to ease down your tone a bit. You can reply and provide facts without pushing too much. That will produce a more readable post.

Every country is free to do whatever is necessary to secure its sovereignty and freedom. We did the same. Till now, there was no need for India to have long-range missiles, as we don't have any huge dreams on world stage. But as we changed our policies, it is now necessary to increase our strenght and capabilities.

But India and China don't need 10,000Km+ range missiles or ASAT for each other. You don't need a sword where a knife can do the work.

So we should concentrate on our progress to increase our influence over world; not over China.:chilli:

so u r stand is INDIA-CHINA are friends,and u feel "chinese dragon" didn't bash india......

Look brother........I am not on Chinese payroll, neither I have my In-Laws in China. (As I ansered one US guy before)

In case of any future conflict between India and China, I will be among the firsts to join Army (if there is a need) and fight for my country, which is INDIA, against China; like most of the other Indian members here will do.

It is our duty to protect our motherland. I can leave my mother, but not my motherland (India).

Plz point out where I suggested that we should stop our military modernization programs. Chk out my other posts, I am a strong supporter of a very strong Indian Military; but not for attack........for defence.

But that doesn't mean we stat wishing for the war. Wars only destroy. Being common men, we should try to avoid them, and focus on peace and bilateral communication..........so that we all can grow and prosper.:cheers:

good going .....
best of luck

Indian Unity.............There is no problem of that. We are not at war here in :pdf:. In case war broke out (I don't wish that), you will see what the real Indian Unity is.

I was not trying to hurt you, but just want you to post something, which is useful, in text and in facts.

So, keep your morale high............and enjoy the shiny days of India, which promises us a great future. :smokin:

hahaha i can understand ur frustration of not able to answer my questions......
now changing ur tone:bunny:

i have been reading your posts in this tread and they are full of ****...!!! you think china is gonna smile when we destroy their dams??? ill tell you what they will do .. instead it will pull down our pants and aim for penetration in other words the **** will hit the fan!!... we are in no position to fight with the Chinese ... a good relation is a best option..ill tell you what you should stop watching all to Hollywood movies showing Chinese as the bad guys!! and if you wanna destroy something or throw nuke on other countries without any reason then go to you tube!!!

Look brother........I am not on Chinese payroll, neither I have my In-Laws in China. (As I ansered one US guy before)

In case of any future conflict between India and China, I will be among the firsts to join Army (if there is a need) and fight for my country, which is INDIA, against China; like most of the other Indian members here will do.

It is our duty to protect our motherland. I can leave my mother, but not my motherland (India).

Plz point out where I suggested that we should stop our military modernization programs. Chk out my other posts, I am a strong supporter of a very strong Indian Military; but not for attack........for defence.

But that doesn't mean we stat wishing for the war. Wars only destroy. Being common men, we should try to avoid them, and focus on peace and bilateral communication..........so that we all can grow and prosper.:cheers:

Indian Unity.............There is no problem of that. We are not at war here in :pdf:. In case war broke out (I don't wish that), you will see what the real Indian Unity is.

I was not trying to hurt you, but just want you to post something, which is useful, in text and in facts.

So, keep your morale high............and enjoy the shiny days of India, which promises us a great future. :smokin:
watever....

good going .....
best of luck

ohh !!no my friend we are united!! its you who should be giving a second thought about unity!!!

u ******* did i say that we wanted to destroy dams......
check it again u fool
don't u have eyes or blind *****,

in any of my post did i say india wants to destroy gorges dam assh***

Oye aj , Thand rakh yaar! Using **** instead of real words does not make the post any more civil.

Base your reply on issues and opinions and not bluster!

Peace!:angel:

u ******* did i say that we wanted to destroy dams......
check it again u fool
don't u have eyes or blind *****,

in any of my post did i say india wants to destroy gorges dam assh***

actually this gorges dam issue came in this from mogambo (post 19).
this s a great misunderstanding from chinese member,he actually mean to describe the range of the missle..

Back
Top Bottom