What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

Ha ha ha............thanks to all folks...for Daru n Tangadi Kabab:cheers:...... :yahoo:

Are you people sure about the range ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i dont think it will go more then 5' :rofl:

So keep dreaming :lazy:

O Mailo that is 5 feet not 5 Km in my post lol :rofl:

See 5 ' <<<<<<<<<

Who said 5 KM..................which country can be covered with 5 KM range????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But on world map, 5 feet are enough to cover all potential targets for India. Chk this out on your scale of 5 FEET.................and then tell me who is left.............

800px-Agni_missile_range.jpg

:smokin:

^^^We r talking about the flight time and that to in minute. hope now u understand. :cheers: :rofl:

^ you are posting, expecting that he understand your post nu:P :toast_sign:

5000 KM range missile .................When did ur last missile tests were successful. Even their is big question marks on your Nuclear explosions yield power what was claimed..............Its not i am saying........its well said by your media and your scientists in past.

5000 KM range missile .................When did ur last missile tests were successful. Even their is big question marks on your Nuclear explosions yield power what was claimed..............Its not i am saying........its well said by your media and your scientists in past.

Another one again. Did you check previous posts in this thread......answer is no. Check out the post given below, which I wrote to answer a similar question raised in a post by your countryman.

I am happy that you pointed out this.

Now you please tell me, as you are so knowledgeable in missile tech., how you test fire even new missiles only successfully. I never heard of any Pakistani Missile failure.

Even with its large technological base, when the US started testing its BMD, seven out of 14 tests had failed consecutively; why Pakistan never reported any failures in its missile test programme????

rocket technology is not an easy technology. it takes time.

Yes; it is not easy and it takes time. But again; How Pakistan only successfully test fire a missile; no failure till now????:rofl:

Yes..........start now claiming :blah::blah:

But he ran away without answering my question. May be you can help.........

How Pakistan only successfully test fire a missile; no failure till now????

5000 KM range missile .................When did ur last missile tests were successful.

There should be a question mark in the end of sentence if you are asking something. Anyway..........here is something of your interest.

India successfully testfired intercepter missile
14:32, July 26, 2010

India Monday successfully testfired its first indigenously developed interceptor missile off the coast of the eastern state of Orissa, Defense Ministry sources said Sunday.

"The interceptor missile, as part of a multi-layer Ballistic Missile Defense system, was testfired from the Integrated Test Range off the state's coast. The interceptor missile will be positioned at the Wheeler Island, about 70 kilometers across Bay of Bengal from Chandipur.

The missile is being developed by the Defense Research and Development Organization.

The target was a modified surface-to-surface missile.

Source: Xinhua

Link: India successfully testfired intercepter missile - People's Daily Online

Also you can check new thread..........The Shield in India Defence forum for Ballistic Missile Defense test video.

Even their is big question marks on your Nuclear explosions yield power what was claimed..............Its not i am saying........its well said by your media and your scientists in past.

Our media and scientists claim many other things too..........Do you believe all of them???

India&#8217;&#8217;s ballistic missile defence system to be operational by 2011

New Delhi, Mar 9 (ANI): India&#8217;&#8217;s indigenous Ballistic Missile Defence System, which will be able to intercept and destroy enemy missile, will be ready for deployment by 2011.

India on Friday inched closer towards its endeavour to put in place its own home-grown ballistic missile defence system as it successfully carried out the third Interceptor test on March 6 from Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Wheeler Island in Orissa.

DRDO Chief Controller (research and development) and Air Defence Programme Director, Dr. V K Saraswat, today said that at least five repeated tests are needed before making the missile defence system operational.

&#8220;The tests will be completed by the end of year 2010 and the interceptor missile system will be ready for deployment by 2011,&#8221; Dr. Saraswat added.

Talking about the capability of the missile in taking on numerous targets, he said that the BMD could handle multiple targets simultaneously.

Dr. Saraswat further said that to get the required kill, there would be salvo of missiles fired at the incoming target simultaneously.
He said that it would take two to three minutes to identify and fire the missile at a incoming target, and pointed that radars located at Paradip and Pune would take 30 seconds to identify the incoming missile, adding &#8220;Our radars are capable of handling 200 targets at a time.&#8221;

On Friday, the home grown BMDS scored a &#8221;hat-trick&#8221; launch, as the previous two tests have also been successful. The difference this time was that the interceptor missile met the target at an altitude of 75 km, the highest so far.

The target was ship launched ballistic missile Dhanush that was performing the role of an enemy missile during the trail.
Dhanush was launched from 100 km inside the Bay of Bengal from the warship INS Subhadra at 4.19 p.m. After two minutes, Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) missile was fired from a mobile launcher at the Integrated Test Range in Wheeler Island.

The PAD missile successfully intercepted and destroyed Dhanush, said officials. The entire process of eliminating the enemy missile took less than six minutes. DRDO scientists claimed that all the mission objectives were met.

The first trial took place in the exo-atmospheric region when the enemy missile was intercepted at 48 km altitude on November 27, 2006. The second test took place in endo-atmospheric region at 15 km altitude using Advanced Air Defence (AAD) missile on December 6, 2007.

Link: India&#8217;&#8217;s ballistic missile defence system to be operational by 2011

:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom