What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

Lakki marwat isnt a border are,so this attack cannot be without local support.
I guess its the same old tribal 'revenge mentality'.
PA killed some in Khyber agency/waziristan and the tribals start plotting revenge,find an isolated checkpost...huddle together and attack.
Pushtoons really need to change,as currently with acts like these...many pushtoons are similar threat to world peace as the state of Israel.

r.i.p.,after reading article i'm wondering about the deadly situation at time of attack,
this talibanis are worst then evil

so the militants attacked from afghanistan right? as our checkpost got attacked?

Looking at whats gong on in Pakistan today & the amount of rented terrorist attacks taking place on the borders & inside Pakistan the only solution left is for the Military to take over for at least 15-20 years. The reason for this is because of complete failure of Democrazy in Pakistan, corrupt politicians involved in criminal & as well are terrorist activity, also their bowing to the the Western power shows how much disloyal & dishonest they are with Pakistan.

As long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM are in Pakistan, Pakistan will always suffer badly. So the only solution is for the Army to take over & save Pakistan, the take over by Army is imminent.

Most of the people think PTI can save Pakistan but in the recent events & how IK have changed plus his bowing towards India shows his incompetency as well & he will also be a complete failure. Please refer to the corrupt interview with a** hole Najam Sethi.

In very simple words Pakistan cannot offered to have another corrupt Govt.

220px-Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa_Districts_LuckeyMarwat.svg.png

The orange area is Lakki marwat...its far from Afghan border and attackers cant be foreughn,they have to be local tribesmen..

These morons have done so much damage to Pakistan that if i was in government i had handed them over to Afghanistan.

Lakki marwat isnt a border are,so this attack cannot be without local support.
I guess its the same old tribal 'revenge mentality'.
PA killed some in Khyber agency/waziristan and the tribals start plotting revenge,find an isolated checkpost...huddle together and attack.
Pushtoons really need to change,as currently with acts like these...many pushtoons are similar threat to world peace as the state of Israel.

:raise: Did I read Israel??

RIP, Why don't we discuss these attacks in dedicated thread??

RIP to the dead. These attacks are going to be more frequent and deadlier.

I have been telling that Zardari's ouster will be bloody.

we are still negotiating deals with TTP.

I wonder what got into Mr.Jinnah to make a deal with tribals to join Pakistan...Must have left them with Afghanistan and we hadnt seen so much bloodshed....

I wonder what got into Mr.Jinnah to make a deal with tribals to join Pakistan...Must have left them with Afghanistan and we hadnt seen so much bloodshed....

sir but our policy to not oppose drone is causing deaths to the tribals too

their sister, father mother dies and we the pakistan army is sitting in the comfort of their luxurious office and doing nothing, something which will disappoint and anger any human alive

sir but our policy to not oppose drone is causing deaths to the tribals too

their sister, father mother dies and we the pakistan army is sitting in the comfort of their luxurious office and doing nothing, something which will disappoint and anger any human alive

Army cannot defend tribal areas same way as the rest if the country.
By contract they dont follow Pakistani laws and want to take responsibility if their defence.
Until they are fully integeated by law and their consent.....they cannot and should not get same previlages as the rest of the country...

Back
Top Bottom