What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

Why are you wasting time imposing your view on mine then?

I do not believe your statistics as ISPR simply does not possess the capability to do this. I requested ISPR and may get a response soon. Unless they don't choose to reply which they usually do which is why again I stated they are largely useless.

Every soldier fills a form when he enlists. A simple count from the applications is more than sufficient.

You may choose not to believe me. But then again, I am not saying anything. Its ISPR, the official mouthpiece of Pak Army which is saying.

what does ethnic mix have to do with this news of an attack on army post?
what people indulging into this debate and pursuing it are trying to achieve?

Unfortunately it has -

It cant be denied that a significant portion of the population in the disturbed areas has the notion that Pakistan Army is largely a Punjabi Army and when such notions take root then it makes the war on terrorism a war of ethnicities and that will be suicidal for any army when fighting against its own population. You might have a direct knowledge of it as how the Pak Army is regarded by many in Balochistan. When such notions take root in FATA and KPK also, then the clannish behaviour of Pathans will make it a disastorous outing for Pak Army there even though it might be there for safeguarding those very people.

Even those ethnic breakup of the Pak Army was released by ISPR after such murmers of discontent were heard.

Every soldier fills a form when he enlists. A simple count from the applications is more than sufficient.

You may choose not to believe me. But then again, I am not saying anything. Its ISPR, the official mouthpiece of Pak Army which is saying.

They do not collect official data. That date is of his village, not his ethnicity. Stop qouting me and troll someone else for once. This thread is dead unless all you want here is to argue endlessly like an Indian troll.

They do not collect official data. That date is of his village, not his ethnicity. Stop qouting me and troll someone else for once. This thread is dead unless all you want here is to argue endlessly like an Indian troll.

Where they are from gives a pretty good idea of which ethnicity they are.

And anyway this is irrelevant considering that the Army had devised a mechanism to undertake an internal census and has released the information too which btw has busted your false claims (once again)

01_03.jpg

One terrorist take refuge in the house, first take them hostage and then when he realizes there is no chance for escape killed whole family (which include three women 2 infant and four man) by blowing his suicide jacket amongst them. How can we ever able to negotiate with these animals.Even animals are good as they kill for food. There is no point in negotiations.

@haviZsultan @KS what's the fuss about our Army's class composition?

I said the same thing here but he keeps challenging my view on the matter and calling me a liar for it!

Earlier I said this.

Now for my final point. Punjabis (mostly sikhs) make up 15-20% of the army while Punjab comprises only 2.29% of the Indian. Furthermore while muslims comprise 3% of the army with their 13.5% population. In developed nations people simply do not care which ethnic group or religious group makes up what. So in Pakistan this does not matter to us-it only does in the fact that Pashtuns are better capable of handling the TTP since they are from the geographic locality. That is it!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...pakistan-army-checkpost-16.html#ixzz2K5RxTOln

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan @KS what's the fuss about our Army's class composition?

Hi I just want to know how much of this is true ?

12-1_zps1690822e.jpg

I mentioned you because i sourced it from your blogsite which linked the Information Brief from ISPR from which I took the table.

Hi I just want to know how much of this is true ?

12-1_zps1690822e.jpg

I mentioned you because i sourced it from your blogsite which linked the Information Brief from ISPR from which I took the table.

What's up with the ethnic make up in ANY army? Wasn't it the IA who issued a memorandum in 2000 saying that people with the turban were terrorists (the Sikhs) and that beware of the Sikh soldiers? Then, the same happens over and over for Muslims and Christians (both civilians and military personnel).....??? So why criticize another country when your house is pretty messy.......

01_03.jpg

One terrorist take refuge in the house, first take them hostage and then when he realizes there is no chance for escape killed whole family (which include three women 2 infant and four man) by blowing his suicide jacket amongst them. How can we ever able to negotiate with these animals.Even animals are good as they kill for food. There is no point in negotiations.

And if an investigation is launched (which i doubt) about where he was trained and from where the explosives came...
The answer will be as expected...
And from where these terrorists got their arms and ammo from..
The answer will justify drone attacks.

And if an investigation is launched (which i doubt) about where he was trained and from where the explosives came...
The answer will be as expected...
And from where these terrorists got their arms and ammo from..
The answer will justify drone attacks.

Any action whether drone/military if conducted by Pakistan Army will be justified. Ant minute type of foreign action is not welcomed by the people and that is the reason Army does not get the support from the people in war on terror.

When ever some one is asked to stand up against terrorist and he says stop first drone strikes first is talking logic.Those who does not understand this answer does not understand their own people.

@KS & @haviZsultan

As i dont have time to go through some of the gibberish that have been posted on this thread, why dont you both just shoot me a straight question about your issue(s)? i am sure i will be able to ease out the fighting.

And i dont answer cherry-picked questions, so be comprehensive.

Back
Top Bottom