What's new

30-Story Building Built in 15 Days

Great Video. Really shows the efficiency of the chinese. But must have been very tiring for the workers, the consturction went through the night.

Great Video. Really shows the efficiency of the chinese. But must have been very tiring for the workers, the consturction went through the night.

Lots of racist comments in the section. Not saying that your comment is racist. We have things called "night shifts".

My uncle is a construction manager that's worked on skyscraper projects. Has only a middle school education but climbed his way to the top through 20 years of experience starting with hauling dirt in a wheelbarrow in the 80's. I've been on the construction sites before.

Regarding shifts, it depends on the season. In the summer, everyone works nightshift only because temperatures are life threatening during the day if there's any physical labor due to the high humdity and 35+ degrees sun.

Impressive video. But i doubt all those prefabricated modular blocks were made within those 15 days as well. If you add the time to construct all the blocks, the time taken to construct the building is probably about the same as normal buildings.

I am more impressed with the green features of the building.

Very impressive and adorable. I guess India should invest money and knowledge in building skyscrappers which we lack seriously. I personally wish Indo-China relations get better and Indian & Chinese visit each other's universities and share knowledge. If combined, we are a huge knowledge and cultural bank together.

chinaheart.jpg

^^^ Lankan Ranger... whats up with the lovey dovey baloon?

Impressive video given the scale of construction. Even assembling prefab buildings takes time and this was done substantially quicker.

Wow, I thought that we built stuff fast in HK.

But that speed in the video is truly unbelievable! :china:

Lots of racist comments in the section. Not saying that your comment is racist. We have things called "night shifts".

My uncle is a construction manager that's worked on skyscraper projects. Has only a middle school education but climbed his way to the top through 20 years of experience starting with hauling dirt in a wheelbarrow in the 80's. I've been on the construction sites before.

Regarding shifts, it depends on the season. In the summer, everyone works nightshift only because temperatures are life threatening during the day if there's any physical labor due to the high humdity and 35+ degrees sun.

Well from where i come from and also my host country there is no such thing as night shift for construction. Btw, isnt it hard to co-ordinate the things that needs to be done during night and day shifts?

I just have one question: What happens to the crane at the top of the building? Is is removed? If yes, how?

Back
Top Bottom