What's new

30-Story Building Built in 15 Days

Guys, pay special attention to the part of the video that is after 1:00.

Where they stick a real-time clock on the bottom left hand side of the screen. Watch how the hours go by. :P

Focus on quality in prevention of earthquake not such kind of efficiency even Romanian reached 30 years ago.

Well from where i come from and also my host country there is no such thing as night shift for construction. Btw, isnt it hard to co-ordinate the things that needs to be done during night and day shifts?

Not really..the day foreman and night foreman follows the same drawings.

Lots of racist comments in the section. Not saying that your comment is racist. We have things called "night shifts".

My uncle is a construction manager that's worked on skyscraper projects. Has only a middle school education but climbed his way to the top through 20 years of experience starting with hauling dirt in a wheelbarrow in the 80's. I've been on the construction sites before.

Regarding shifts, it depends on the season. In the summer, everyone works nightshift only because temperatures are life threatening during the day if there's any physical labor due to the high humdity and 35+ degrees sun.

Nice career progression. I don't think any Indian Co. will give that opportunity.

Holy sh-t that's mad impressive. It takes atleast an year to build a 30 storey building.

Great going China!

Nice career progression. I don't think any Indian Co. will give that opportunity.

In China of that time, there's alot of construction, but too few managers and engineers. Back then it was possible, not so much today. He still had to pass an equivalence exam for a BS Civil Engineering as he moved up but that was early 2000's. He already racked up decades of experience and could tolerate studying alone for hours after work.

Well from where i come from and also my host country there is no such thing as night shift for construction. Btw, isnt it hard to co-ordinate the things that needs to be done during night and day shifts?

They don't actually "stop" in the break between night and day. It's like a hospital where nurses and doctors exchange shifts.

There's also less people than you think. I witnessed the basement parking structure for a 30 story skyscraper being dug. I don't think there were more than 200 workers on site. I've seen bridge construction from far away and sometimes there's only 3 people on the bridge welding things.

Amazing!!! Its all about planning and execution to get the job done, all other aspects of the construction work have all been worked out much,much before.

Dammmm!!! In India it would have taken twice the time just to get some things approved.:angry::hitwall::angry::hitwall:

Very impressive and adorable. I guess India should invest money and knowledge in building skyscrappers which we lack seriously. I personally wish Indo-China relations get better and Indian & Chinese visit each other's universities and share knowledge. If combined, we are a huge knowledge and cultural bank together.

Totally agree with the above. However since the advent of the Bush administration, relationship between China and India has been worsening. The objective of the Obama administration is to divide and rule in Asia and it has pushed India to deteriorate Indian relationship with China in view of containing China, pitching India against China and isolating China. The Obama administration wants India to challenge China in every field by giving military and technological support to India. As long as the US continues with this policy and as long as India continues to obey and follow the US blindly, relationship between China and India will continue to deteriorate and this will, of course benefit the US to the detriment of both China and India.

Amazing!!! Its all about planning and execution to get the job done, all other aspects of the construction work have all been worked out much,much before.

Dammmm!!! In India it would have taken twice the time just to get some things approved.:angry::hitwall::angry::hitwall:

Cool down..its just one of a kind job to show that one can build a skyscrapper in 15 days if everything works flawlessly. Remember in India we made a film in 24 hrs..but does that mean we can make all films in a day..its just not possible.

Back
Top Bottom