What's new

3 Missing After China Rams Vietnam Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
for starters these white masters saved your *** in second world war from japnese brutality. You almost surrendered them by sheer fear. And about your own FB. ha ha ha ha. joke of the century. Whats that? Its CPC another tool to watch your lives :rofl:

Oh well i supposed is it not as bad as completely colonised for 300 of years hehehe

we are not stupid like you guys we have own fb we dont need to hand over own hard earned $$$ to your white master if u know what i mean:lol:

You dont have own FB..it is owned by an American....you must be referring to your CPC official propaganda discussion sites. :lol:

Are you kidding me ? i m sorry mate you guys aint qualified to stand on the same platform with us for us to take you guys seriously if you know what i mean:rofl:

Who told you that? CPC? :rofl:

Oh well i supposed is it not as bad as completely colonised for 300 of years hehehe

In those 300 years you lost your rear in two opium wars, war with Japnese, and spanking in 1979 by fighter viets. Dont start personal attacks gain for pointing out your spankings :cheesy:

Are you kidding me ? i m sorry mate you guys aint qualified to stand on the same platform with us for us to take you guys seriously if you know what i mean:rofl:

That platform has only 1 country...china, where CPC decides what is wrong and what is right.

Yes we are not qualified for that. We stand in Platform consisting of free nations.

thievery is NOT usually something one brags about. come back and tell us how smart you are when you people come up with something Original not the Chinese version of it. Any 17 year old kid can create a version of FB himself.

Hahaha didnt they looted your country for 300 years , we just doing your guys a favour , you should thanks us for it

That platform has only 1 country...china, where CPC decides what is wrong and what is right.

Yes we are not qualified for that. We stand in Platform consisting of free nations.

as i said before come back when you are on par with us mate

Hahaha didnt they looted your country for 300 years , we just doing your guys a favour , you should thanks us for it

I thought you forgot how western countries and US spaked in two opium wars and in that whole period. You were become their punching bag to vent their frustration. You carried out the punching bag reputation in second world war two against Japnese spanking :cheers:

and what is that mean? I know your helplessnees. CPC forced you to believe you everything thay taught to you. But come out of cukoo's nest and you will see the real world may be.

Who told you that? CPC? :rofl:

In those 300 years you lost your rear in two opium wars, war with Japnese, and spanking in 1979 by fighter viets. Dont start personal attacks gain for pointing out your spankings :cheesy:

wholly cow the patern is slowly emerging , nothing to boast of your own but cheer leader for others hahaha , dam sad dont you think?:D

Come back ? Ask the admin to block me...or better Warn him. :lol:

wholly cow the patern is slowly emerging , nothing to boast of your own but cheer leader for others hahaha , dam sad dont you think?:D

Meet me on Facebook and then we can chitchat. Oh wait... you dont have any account on FB :rofl:CPC doesnt allow you one

Come back ? Ask the admin to block me...or better Warn him. :lol:

LOL did i say not allow you to come back? we just dont want to lower ourselves to have a serious discussion with some one not on the same level as us that is all:D

Cheer leading ? absolutely not...We stand for those countries being bullied by a big country who got its wealth recently.

LOL did i say not allow you to come back? we just dont want to lower ourselves to have a serious discussion with some one not on the same level as us that is all:D

Then you might have to go back to your own FB, where you will find your level only...The way i see it, you cant avoid us.

Anyways what serious discussions are you fellas doing? All i see in this thread is bullying....

Then what are you doing on this thread from last one hour. Farting:rofl: Please go to politburo and have chat with same minded people :cheesy:

Meet me on Facebook and then we can chitchat. Oh wait... you dont have any account on FB :rofl:CPC doesnt allow you one

why would i want to meet some one like you in fb LOL i got better thing to do than meeting a fool like you,oh for your info i had 3 fb accounts and trying hard to get into top 100 in war comander on fb

Then what are you doing on this thread from last one hour. Farting:rofl: Please go to politburo and have chat with same minded people :cheesy:

What m i doing here? oh well i m having fun making fool of guy like you hahaha

why would i want to meet some one like you in fb LOL i got better thing to do than meeting a fool like you,oh for your info i had 3 fb accounts and trying hard to get into top 100 in war comander on fb

What m i doing here? oh well i m having fun making fool of guy like you hahaha

Fresh round of personal attacks? Dont you seriously think due to CPC one sided regime you guys lost the tradition of discussion and listen the opposite views. Its doing great damage to your country. Be patient be matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom