What's new

3 Missing After China Rams Vietnam Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you sinochallenger. you have again reconfirmed my suspicion that China is an enemy is entirely correct.

you should know sinochallenger, that nuclear weapons technology is more than 65 years old. With modern computers it really isnt too hard to make them.

I guess it is pretty self evident that these countries must reach nuclear parity against China.

Thank you for your warning. It has been an enlightening lesson.

in my life, i have never met a dumb singaporean. it is sad to say, that it appears Singapore is not an exception of lacking stupid people.

Truth to be told, in your conceited mind, everyone is dumb. Let me tell you a little secret your compatriot, Korean, is much brighter and a much better writer than you although you both are comparable in mental instabilities

On topic. I'm still waiting for the OP to post a news link.

thank you sinochallenger. you have again reconfirmed my suspicion that China is an enemy is entirely correct.

you should know sinochallenger, that nuclear weapons technology is more than 65 years old. With modern computers it really isnt too hard to make them.

I guess it is pretty self evident that these countries must reach nuclear parity against China.

Thank you for your warning. It has been an enlightening lesson.
LOL why fight your fate? Our nukes guarantee a quick death. China is a merciful and benevolent country, even to our enemies. :agree:

LOL why fight your fate? Our nukes guarantee a quick death. China is a merciful and benevolent country, even to our enemies. :agree:

When will be you merciful and benevolent to your citizens by granting them some basic rights. I didnt see your nukes did anything to your spanking in 1979 :wave:

Well, you can send your ships to SCS to fish, see what happens afterwards.

Why bothering small countries? if Chinese have an iota of dare they would try same thing with Indian ships. CPC imperialists only try to scared small countries .But when it comes to India they just dont know where to see

:rofl: india is so poor all you have is self-delusion!

Atleast we did it on our own and not by instruction of CPC. Ok wait you know the meaning of the word 'own'.:rofl:

:rofl: india is so poor all you have is self-delusion!

Atleast we did it on our own and not by instruction of CPC. Ok wait you know the meaning of the word 'own'.:rofl:

LOL at the indian going bonkers from inferiority complex :lol:

The area around the Spratly Islands is a traditional fishing ground of fishermen of countries around as Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia... fishing there for hundreds of years.
In recent years, many times chinese has used vessel to run at high speed ram boat of Vietnamese fishermen to sink then turned and run away.

Why should we continue to see them as friends?

This is news from Vietnam and BBC Vietnamese:

BBC Vietnamese - Viê?t Nam - Ta?u Bi?nh ?i?nh bi? ?âm chi?m ?? Tr???ng Sa

Tàu cá Bình

There was no such a thing as Viet Nam a hundred years ago. Please see reference French Indo-China.

LOL at the indian going bonkers from inferiority complex :lol:

What bonkers? you tried bullying small nations, failed

Then started warning, again failed.

Now will start showing pictures of Missiles and megaton nukes.

It is funny with lots of LOL's and ROFL's.

Not really. We already gave back it to you in 1987 and inclusion of Sikkim. Oh wait do you know that? I know there is no free media and internet in China :chilli:

According to them Sikkim is still under china...shows their imaginary Map.

What bonkers? you tried bullying small nations, failed

Then started warning, again failed.

Now will start showing pictures of Missiles and megaton nukes.

It is funny with lots of LOL's and ROFL's.

According to them Sikkim is still under china...shows their imaginary Map.

Couldnt blame them as an individual. CPC regime. what can you expect

Is Vietnam the 51st state of the US? At least India hates China,, you guys hate them for the US

Same [dumb] question I have to ask you: "Is Pakistan the new province of China, you guys hates them [India] for China" See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom