What's new

270 Indian websites hacked in retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has programmers who export Software's and earn $60 Billion per year....

Indians had started it. We have retaliated. Period.

And despite your superiority in IT Pakistanis have retaliated so it means when it comes to our country we can kick the might enemy hard on backside

Were they defaced or hacked?

I cannot see any major Govt websites in the list.

Were they defaced or hacked?

I cannot see any major Govt websites in the list.

i dont know the hackers. Its some young boy an individual who did it. He posted the warning that Indian actions are damaging common public and as an example he hacked these public sites as warning.

There is a group pak zombies something like that which is more professional and it had broke into Indian defence sites sometimes back. So i guess if they jump in they would deface some Indain Govt sites as they did in the past

.:::0wned By -= HEX786 =-::.
http://delhibjp.in/Hl

i was expecting BJP and guess what i found == Bharatvanshi Janta Party
.......Why Bharatvanshi Janta Party?

BHARATVANSHI JANTA PARTY is promoted as a non-political party for a specific definite purpose of safety, security, social, economic and political welfare of the Agravanshi Community.

seriously guys how did the hackers find these stupid sites???

jana ji r u really a journalist?
:pop::pop::pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
remove HEX786.htm from the url , all the site are working fine

Economy Economy Economy Stop this ****.And Jao nango ko kapre aur footpath walon ko ghar do lol :lol:

Sorry for Oftopic :rofl: :bunny::bunny:

de rahe hain bhai ! sabko kapde aur ghar de rahe hain.....1 -2 din ka kaam nahin hai.........aur waise bhi aapse poochhne bhar ki der thi......now since we have got ur permission we can start giving it to the bhooke nange of our country......

Thanks !

relax guys...no biggie..
buncha amateurs...

@ topic read somewhere that Pakistan considering serious punishments
for cyber related offences....??:bounce::bounce:

Look at those websites hacked..
Footwear.com
Brapanties.com:rofl::rofl:

Hello, any one here above the age of 15? Very, very few I guess. Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of hyperactive juveniles. Incredible really.

remove HEX786.htm from the url , all the site are working fine

i know most of the sites r working but come on yaar look at the quality of the sites..most of them r like the ones i did in my 2nd year degree..simple html xml sites.. i even saw padmavati furniture.com

OH PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEE

its hilarious that delhi bjp comes up 3 times in the list!!!!! and its not the actual BJP site... its even more hilarious when someone who claims to be a ''journalist'' opens a thread!!!! imagine if an indian hacked some pakistani furniture stores website and defaced it..and i start a thread boasting abt it all these guys thanking jana would be the first ridiculing me....

and as always when jana gets pissed off she starts using her favourite word bharti!!!! IGNORANCE IS A BLISS:hitwall:

relax guys...no biggie..
buncha amateurs...

@ topic read somewhere that Pakistan considering serious punishments
for cyber related offences....??:bounce::bounce:

Already are serious offences.

Under the Cyber Crime Bill:

Accessing any electronic system or electronic devices without permission would legally be a crime.

Similarly, accessing, destroying, hacking and sabotaging any criminal data set up by any organization or the government, or committing a fraud using an electronic system or Internet, or making unauthorized changes, or using someone else code or password to access information, or to harass anyone using Internet, or to transmit immoral matter or images, or using electronic system, device or Internet, or to participate in a terrorist or destructive activity are all legally crimes for which imprisonment of 3 to 10 years or a fine of Rs 100,000 to 500,000 or both have been suggested as the punishments.

i dont know the hackers. Its some young boy an individual who did it. He posted the warning that Indian actions are damaging common public and as an example he hacked these public sites as warning.

There is a group pak zombies something like that which is more professional and it had broke into Indian defence sites sometimes back. So i guess if they jump in they would deface some Indain Govt sites as they did in the past
Sorry jana...they were just defaced. :)
Eg: \"Hacked\" site:- .:::0wned By -= HEX786 =-::.

Original one:- Bharatvanshi Janta Party

Not much of a difference. So it was just some script kiddie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom