What's new

270 Indian websites hacked in retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have started the childish game and now you are seeing we are replying to you. simple as that.

what Indians are capable of or not that is not the issue. The issue is that Indians are using their capability by resorting to cheap shots

I'm really laughing right now.:lol:

btw.. type in the website name without the "hex786" ending and they ALL seem to be up and running..

all geeks.. indians and pakistanis alike should take a chillpill...

Pakistani websites were also up and running :)

same here.

this defacing game was started by bhartis

:agree: thats why you have seen the retaliation

we hacked your government site , your guys hacked innocent individual site, individual site provide information regarding Im or private information but if your hacker had hacked government site then it an another question.

cmon jana........now if i reply u in my style then u will feel offended and report the post.

the fact is u need to have common sense to see what kind of site are so called been hacked!

do u think it even matters ?

cmon if u are so patriotic and wanna kick someones so called backside.......HACK A HIGH SECURITY STUFF LIKE CHINESE TRY ON AMERICANS.......

now i know when china is on ur side, u end up becoming a indigenous JIM DANDY !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you think it doesn't matter than we are all cool.

Keep your bharti style to yourself its not BR.

As far as sites are concerned. You need to read the note by the hacker. He already stated that this is just a light warning.

BHARTI STYLE ! :rofl::rofl: but i shud say divya bharti was a damn hot actress and her style was awesome !:rofl::rofl:

leave it.....i shudnt be replying on this....pakistani moderators are very sensitive to sarcacism. :azn:

as per ur so called warning........tell me was it even required...... u mean to say they are retaliate against a high security breach by indian hackers witha low security breach with high humbers just to say....ITS JUST A WARNING.......:rofl::rofl::hitwall:

I say, u guyz are incompetent when it comes to IT...now take it even if u cant.......they tried to breach high security zones, lost it so made up with breaching large number of lulle sites ! some reality check !

BHARTI STYLE !but i shud say divya bharti was a damn hot actress and her style was awesome !

leave it.....i shudnt be replying on this....pakistani moderators are very sensitive to sarcacism. :azn:

as per ur so called warning........tell me was it even required...... u mean to say they are retaliate against a high security breach by indian hackers witha low security breach with high humbers just to say....ITS JUST A WARNING.....

I say, u guyz are incompetent when it comes to IT...now take it even if u cant.......they tried to breach high security zones, lost it so made up with breaching large number of lulle sites ! some reality check !

I see so many bhartis browsing this thread. If you have no concern please move on. dont waste bandwidth by posting sheepish BS

I see so many bhartis browsing this thread. If you have no concern please move on. dont waste bandwidth by posting sheepish BS

Don't worry dear. With our economy growing robustly, we can make do with a little wastage of bandwidth here and there. :P

Worry about your own bandwidth.:oops:

Hello

May be the indians r many in the i.t field and we r in less numbers but our qaulity is good enough to give u a matching response insha Allah

TARIQ

REALLY ??????

CONGRATS !!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://bjpdelhi.com/HEX786.html
http://delhibjp.in/HEX786.html

i was expecting BJP and guess what i found == Bharatvanshi Janta Party
.......Why Bharatvanshi Janta Party?

BHARATVANSHI JANTA PARTY is promoted as a non-political party for a specific definite purpose of safety, security, social, economic and political welfare of the Agravanshi Community.

seriously guys how did the hackers find these stupid sites???

jana ji r u really a journalist?
:pop::pop::pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

obviously...coz we too are members and this thread is bout india.....so u expect us to be here.......and when there is some useless BS bout india going on so its obvious we giving some reality check ! :yahoo::rofl:

Amazing..i hav checked most of sites are still hacked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom