What's new

270 Indian websites hacked in retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians had started it. We have retaliated. Period.

And despite your superiority in IT Pakistanis have retaliated so it means when it comes to our country we can kick the might enemy hard on backside

1.) Asim deleted the India thread stating that they don't wanna give publicity to cyber criminals.

2.) I Expect the same for this thread.

3.) The hacked Indian website from India are useless and small websites.

4.) But the pakistani were important and govt like Pakistani Navy, Foreign office of Pakistan. ;)

Look at those websites hacked..
Footwear.com
Brapanties.com:rofl::rofl:

web owner should thank the hacker , we Indian didnt even know this site even existed . now some people atleat know the site name . traffic will increased

21 members and 29 guests :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOh Indians i can just lough on you guys here..why are you so worried about this. :rofl:

21 members and 31 guests viewing this thread!!..whats in it?

i. its even more hilarious when someone who claims to be a ''journalist'' opens a thread!!!! imagine if an indian hacked some pakistani furniture stores website and defaced it..and i start a thread boasting abt it all these guys thanking jana would be the first ridiculing me....

and as always when jana gets pissed off she starts using her favourite word bharti!!!! IGNORANCE IS A BLISS:hitwall:

:bunny::bunny: lolzz the last time i saw bhartis are pissssssed off at even my avatar.

so get a life

and yes please ignore this thread go somewhere else if you dont wana see it

Both parties are punishing innocents..they should use their talent for better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom