What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

where have the lotas of PTIs gone??? where is astanosh khan gone?

face saving? anybody??

before putting blames on anyone, try to act using common sense and an advice, never post bogus articles just to persue your MQM hate again

There was a story of NA-251... A Guard after election said that.. there was only 13 people voted until 3 PM, and then voting started by MQM and PPP fellows.. next day the result was 60,000+ vote for MQM and 20,000+ vote for PPP and so o on

You've never been to Gulshan, Johar or DMS, have you?

My father wanted to buy a property in karachi, but my brother-n-law rejected and said If He want then buy it in Lahore, since some MQM guy will come and start asking bhagta, or take over... or who knows how many people has brought same house before.. So it's better to buy a property in some clean Lahore society. Lahore also have frauds like in Johar Town.. but it's closed to nothing..

My father wanted to buy a property in karachi, but my brother-n-law rejected and said If He want then buy it in Lahore, since some MQM guy will come and start asking bhagta, or take over... or who knows how many people has brought same house before.. So it's better to buy a property in some clean Lahore society. Lahore also have frauds like in Johar Town.. but it's closed to nothing..

Lols, I wonder if people live in Karachi according to you!

Lols, I wonder if people live in Karachi according to you!

lol ... height of BS , his brother in law vetoed his aba g's decision to buy a house in karachi as MQM wil take over his house ... i mean wtf how come his B/L have so much influence on parents ??? :confused:

lol ... height of BS , his brother in law vetoed his aba g's decision to buy a house in karachi as MQM wil take over his house ... i mean wtf how come his B/L have so much influence on parents ??? :confused:

Forget all that, it means that anyone with a house in KHI either pays Bhatta or is in the MQM. Lunacy!

It's Sh*t of you, as you are fool and out of logics....

Forget all that, it means that anyone with a house in KHI either pays Bhatta or is in the MQM. Lunacy!

Not may be whole karachi, (As my Uncle's house in DHA who don't pay) but certainly true for North Nazimabad, Paposh Nagr, Gulistan-e-Johar etc, where my father was expected to buy flat. And my B/L lives in Paposh nagr where the owner's do pay this tax to MQM boys..

thank god people are restraning themselves, dude karachi is total ful i mean has no space for more outsiders, i would say spread this message to all the pinds and villages too, not to move to karachi, its over crowded

thats it, move to lahore, karachi is full

Not may be whole karachi, (As my Uncle's house in DHA who don't pay) but certainly true for North Nazimabad, Paposh Nagr, Gulistan-e-Johar etc, where my father was expected to buy flat. And my B/L lives in Paposh nagr where the owner's do pay this tax to MQM boys..

i lived for ten years in gulistan e jauhar, and now proudly living in NN talk now :pop:

haha .. yeah right every becomes a fool and lacks logic when people like you are questioned !!

You questioned? You criticize my family.. where is questioned? 1st go and start learn how the discussion

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3634742 said:
thank god people are restraning themselves, dude karachi is total ful i mean has no space for more outsiders, i would say spread this message to all the pinds and villages too, not to move to karachi, its over crowded

thats it, move to lahore, karachi is full

Already done the, our house completed this year, in Lahore

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3634742 said:
i lived for ten years in gulistan e jauhar, and now proudly living in NN talk now :pop:

............. is in the MQM. Lunacy!

So now he's in the MQM? Lols

Funny how people, mostly from Punjab, pretend to know more about Karachi than Native Karachites, ain't it?
I don't understand how it never, for a second, occurs to them Non-Karachites, if Karachi is such a mess, HOW ON EARTH IS IT ONE OF THE MOST POPULOUS CITIES IN THE WORLD?
Personally, I wouldn't leave Karachi for London/New York.

Back
Top Bottom