What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

aise hi to Mutahida Qoumi Movement AKA MQM 80000 votes nahi leti aor opponent ko 1 vote bhi nahi parta.

aise hi to Mutahida Qoumi Movement AKA MQM 80000 votes nahi leti aor opponent ko 1 vote bhi nahi parta.

If the opponent has 0 votes, then that means that 80000 votes or 2000, MQM was the overwhelming majority.

I said it before, pre-poll rigging has already started.

A friend of mine is working as a PA to the MNA of PPP. He told me that our MPA was defeated with the margin of 800+ votes in last elections so this time they've transferred 1200+ votes from different constituencies to theirs so that it can be casted on the day of Election without the actual voters being present, hence all of them will go to their candidate and hopefully we will the MPA seat this time.

Yawn, what lies are being spread by the PTI goons.

Notice they all have CNIC numbers, therefore they are real people. Lame attempt at propaganda by the fail PTI.

Mods should lock this thread!

From when The News Tribe became part of PTI?

Let's see the truth now, shall we? The house is rumoured to be haunted, it has changed ownership 16 times in the last 4 years alone. That's 16 families, and on a quick count about 70 people. They failed to change their address, no biggie.

So according to you those 16 families couldnt change address after leaving it but somehow they quickly registered it as there new house when they moved in.

If the opponent has 0 votes, then that means that 80000 votes or 2000, MQM was the overwhelming majority.

These are new laws of democracy where an opponent stands but wins 0 vote, yet he had enough reasons to stand in the elections. How amazing and unique phenomenon it is in the books of elections but people are not stupid my friend, even though MQM imagines they don't see or understand.

I was thinking that if electoral lists are corrected, every party would loose 20% to 40% of vote-bank and MQM would be among the biggest losers.

These are new laws of democracy where an opponent stands but wins 0 vote, yet he had enough reasons to stand in the elections. How amazing and unique phenomenon it is in the books of elections but people are not stupid my friend, even though MQM imagines they don't see or understand.

I was thinking that if electoral lists are corrected, every party would loose 20% to 40% of vote-bank and MQM would be among the biggest losers.
Yet, MQM win most election with over 90% votes, let's remove 40%, that still leaves over the majority needed

Yet, MQM win most election with over 90% votes, let's remove 40%, that still leaves over the majority needed

Point is not who wins and who doesn't.. we are discussing the rigging and cheating which are being done. If you cheat and win, you are still a cheater but if you win with clean hands, who would object to that. But the point and fact to date say that MQM has been cheating with such electoral lists.

Point is not who wins and who doesn't.. we are discussing the rigging and cheating which are being done. If you cheat and win, you are still a cheater but if you win with clean hands, who would object to that. But the point and fact to date say that MQM has been cheating with such electoral lists.

Can you prove that:
a) These 639 votes went to MQM
b) MQM was behind it?

That is an exaggeration!

Its fact. You can check election results. There was an election result in which MQM won with 80,000 (Exact Number) votes and opponent had received 0 (Exact Number).

Its fact. You can check election results. There was an election result in which MQM won with 80,000 (Exact Number) votes and opponent had received 0 (Exact Number.)

so you are frustrated at MQM opponents not getting any votes , or is that MQM got 80K votes which one is it ??

Back
Top Bottom