What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

this is the height of ignorance

the 639 is not the number of voters from the same house

what i did was just to add the ages of all the mentioned voters from the other houses too in the list given in this thread, it roughly came out like 637

so bloody idiots its the ages of voters from the same house you are adding and not counting the total number of voters, the total voters are only 13 and not 639 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the idiot has even got the addition calculation wrong

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3631952 said:

what i did was just to add the ages of all the mentioned voters from the other houses too in the list given in this thread, it roughly came out like 637

so bloody idiots its the ages of voters from the same house you are adding and not counting the total number of voters, the total voters are only 13 and not 639 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh God, what idiots!

you can even see the counting on the extreme right hand corner of the page, from 200 something to 230

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3631952 said:

Yar just open the source website newtribe some **** and look at the BS reporting , i cannot post the screen shot but you can guess by looking at the contents thats its rightist news website , most of it crap junk lol , these kids are on the look out for the stupidest news possible

defence.pk or PTIfence.pk?

i have also expressed the same in the past since last year or so this place is slowly turning from Pakistan defence to PTI defence

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3631993 said:
you can even see the counting on the extreme right hand corner of the page, from 200 something to 230

yar nojawanoo se ghaltian ho he jatti hain, wasey bhi aaj kul ke education !!

Habits die hard....
Aakhir hain to UP bihar wale hi to rigging wagairah ki adat kaise jayegi.UP bihar bhi isiliye famous the india main like booth capturing,rigging etc.

tum yeh apne nasal parasti apne pass rakho, mqm me up behar, memon hyderabadi pathan saare mahajir shamil hen, if u hve gone 2 karachi then u knw

PTI is getting favorite
by lunching these down graded threads for the sake of more votes in karachi, & trying to go with this kind of dummy proves in EC?
they r getting down!
TTp lovers?

Will be interesting to know who the owner is and what part is he alligned to?

Well property scam is a huge business in Karachi and each plot of land or house is sold to or owned by several owners. Karachi, other than DHA is a very risky place to buy property.

defence.pk or PTIfence.pk?

Oh come onnnnn
:woot:
Are you serious? I mean, where does PTI comes in from???

So obsessed that you cant see a normal fun post with out the anti-Imran glasses?
I am truly Disappointed by such pointless comment!

Well property scam is a huge business in Karachi and each plot of land or house is sold to or owned by several owners. Karachi, other than DHA is a very risky place to buy property.
You've never been to Gulshan, Johar or DMS, have you?

Oh come onnnnn
:woot:
Are you serious? I mean, where does PTI comes in from???

So obsessed that you cant see a normal fun post with out the anti-Imran glasses?
I am truly Disappointed by such pointless comment!

Just a point I've noticed over the past month! I'd elaborate more but I have 2 infractions and I don't want to give someone a reason to infract me

voter lists should be investigated on national level, infact some how PTI have its true concerns about it, they should hve concernd about urban punjab more cause its thier main battle ground?
& i am sure there is many holes out there

You've never been to Gulshan, Johar or DMS, have you?

Just a point I've noticed over the past month! I'd elaborate more but I have 2 infractions and I don't want to give someone a reason to infract me

you can always send PM if you feel so.
besides, i am not suporting any infraction on anyone unless he/she is talking with facts.

Will look forward to receive a PM

Back
Top Bottom