What's new

2 Spanish Eurofighter down 8 F-15C at recent exercise

I think we should get back to EF........i also read that a EF was able to lock a Raptor from a good range

I don't mind getting 6 Euro fighters just to test out the birds - learn from it

That will be a very costly lesson. Won't be worth it. It'll cost way too much. When it comes to purchasing aircraft, each additional unit costs less. Basically the marginal cost decreases as number of fighters are increased.

Better to buy a squadron. It'll be more economical.

I don't mind getting 6 Euro fighters just to test out the birds - learn from it

In that case PAF should send some of its pilots to fly with the Saudis, they got these birds. I wonder if there are any restrictions about it !

In that case PAF should send some of its pilots to fly with the Saudis, they got these birds. I wonder if there are any restrictions about it !

exactly.....thats what will be worthwhile.......RSAF will have 70 of these in the coming year.....so we will have a good chance in the coming days to play against these beasts

This thread again turned into SU30 MKI affair these indian boys really do admire a great deal about this odd plane which is nothing even JF-17 can down this plane then why you guys praising this jet like some sort of GOD in the jet industry that's ridiculous.

This thread again turned into SU30 MKI affair these indian boys really do admire a great deal about this odd plane which is nothing even JF-17 can down this plane then why you guys praising this jet like some sort of GOD in the jet industry that's ridiculous.

Hey hey u nice try there my man but really on a serious note i just noticed someone trolling, eh ......did u see him by any chance :rofl:

Plz dicuss the EF only.....as the thread suggest......No MKIs etc over here........Btw what tranch are saudies getting?

AWESOME VIDEO.. OMG. I wish we could see them in PAF COLOURS. but Ohh well. Not every dream comes true. Btw, i see eurofighter with one engine and 1 euro fighter with 2 engines. whats the difference between them

Back
Top Bottom