FairAndUnbiased

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
???1?1????????????????????_??_???

The Associated Press: 2 USC students from China fatally shot off campus

2 USC students from China fatally shot off campus

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gunfire tore through the new 3-series BMW near the University of Southern California campus in the midnight rain, shattering the car's windows and striking the 20-year-old Chinese international student inside, police said.

Her companion, a Chinese student and the driver, was also struck early Wednesday, but was able to run to a nearby house where he pounded on the door pleading for help, they said.

Soon, Ying Wu and Ming Qu were dead, and the search for their killer was on. Police suspect an attempted carjacking.

Still have shivers down my spine. One of my friends is studying EE and drives a BMW at USC, just like the victims. This is horrible.

If they are the kids of the ordinary people, then RIP.

If they are the kids of the corrupt officials, then just screw them.

dude. They are Chinese. We have to be united. Are corrupt officials subhumans? Are they not parents? I'm not supporting corrupt officials, but we don't know, and even if they were, how are their children guilty?

so many chinese students in UK drives BMW and Bentleys and have Gucci clothes.

Sure, and they can enjoy some p*ssies as well. :lol:

35daj0.jpg

dude. They are Chinese. We have to be united. Are corrupt officials subhumans? Are they not parents? I'm not supporting corrupt officials, but we don't know, and even if they were, how are their children guilty?

Those corrupt officials are mostly unpatriotic, they are harming our country, why still defending those bastards?

I will feel sad if the ordinary Chinese students got killed by the neo-nazi, but those bloodsuckers who keep sucking the blood of the Chinese people don't deserve my sympathy.

USC is a bad school in East LA. Worst neighborhood. My friend got his med school
degree there. No shortage of gun shot wounds to treat.

Go to UCLA in Bel Air / Westwood. The very best neighborhood. No chance of random shooting.

USC is a bad school in East LA. Worst neighborhood. My friend got his med school
degree there. No shortage of gun shot wounds to treat.

Go to UCLA in Bel Air / Westwood. The very best neighborhood. No chance of random shooting.

Here's the thing: It's very easy to get into USC and very hard to get into UCLA.

Those corrupt officials are mostly unpatriotic, they are harming our country, why still defending those bastards?

I will feel sad if the ordinary Chinese students got killed by the neo-nazi, but those bloodsuckers who keep sucking the blood of the Chinese people don't deserve my sympathy.

We don't know yet, but you know, what we think is corrupt, might not be corrupt, and who are actually corrupt may not look like it. The empirical facts are, in my school, there's only 2 people out of 400, who I think even have the slightest possibility of coming from corrupt families.

We don't know yet, but you know, what we think is corrupt, might not be corrupt, and who are actually corrupt may not look like it. The empirical facts are, in my school, there's only 2 people out of 400, who I think even have the slightest possibility of coming from corrupt families.

I was not saying these two students were the children of the corrupt officials, they could or they may not.

I was saying if they were the children of the corrupt officials, then they deserved it.

West Coast in general is pretty racist towards the Chinese. We have no such problem on the East Coast though.

估计不是官二代,但基本上可以确定是富二代。USC学费一年4万2,住宿费起码8千,杂费不算(估计又是6千),一般家庭根本担负不起。我也知道USC中国学生会经常在夜总会举办舞会活动,门票100米元,一瓶洋酒500多米元。我都怀疑这种舞会实际上就是富二代的相亲会,呵呵。

Dude, we cannot type Chinese anymore in this forum, better to edit it back to English.

It was more likely a hate crime than a car jacking.

Back
Top Bottom