What's new

2 Chinese Students Fatally Shot in L.A.

West Coast in general is pretty racist towards the Chinese. We have no such problem on the East Coast though.

I have much to say about racism against Chinese everywhere, so I'll just drop it and concentrate on the topic at hand.

Dude, we cannot type Chinese anymore in this forum, better edit it back to English.

you know what I'm saying though.

girl, boy, 20 years old, ultra rich, in a BMW, outside at 1 AM? Does not justify this crime in any way but makes you think.

I have much to say about racism against Chinese everywhere, so I'll just drop it and concentrate on the topic at hand.

Hell no man. It's all good here in NYC.

I remember watching this video a few months ago and I was laughing so hard. I was like this is the standard of UCLA?

At my school(NYU), nobody would dare make such idiotic and racist statements.

Before seeing the video, I had thought California was a lot more liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:
West Coast in general is pretty racist towards the Chinese. We have no such problem on the East Coast though.

There are more Asians lived in the West Coast, thus more xenophobia attitude could be developed in result.

There's more self haters in New York. The US headquarters of Felon Goon is in NYC and so is the self hating racist Hai Ming. If he was a Jew in WW2, he would be wearing the Gestapo Totenkopf stuffing his family into the ovens.

That's what I like about L.A. The racism keeps us awake to reality.

you know what I'm saying though.

girl, boy, 20 years old, ultra rich, in a BMW, outside at 1 AM? Does not justify this crime in any way but makes you think.

They could have bought some second hand BMW, but they are only some 20 years old kids, dunno where the money came from.

They could have bought some second hand BMW, but they are only some 20 years old kids, dunno where the money came from.

their car cost 60000 USD, their university is 42000 USD per year. I live in L.A., rent is expensive here, 1500 per month for a **** apartment. Let's say they lived together and shared this cost at 750 per month. Over 4 years that's 300000 USD for living, car and tuition alone. Petrol, food, random things, I never counted those even. They are ULTRA RICH. They have no scholarship for sure, because they are undergrads.

their car cost 60000 USD, their university is 42000 USD per year. I live in L.A., rent is expensive here, 1500 per month for a **** apartment. Let's say they lived together and shared this cost at 750 per month. Over 4 years that's 300000 USD for living, car and tuition alone. Petrol, food, random things, I never counted those even. They are ULTRA RICH. They have no scholarship for sure, because they are undergrads.

Flaunting their wealth before the poor racist white, no wonder they got killed.

RIP to the innocent citizens.

The haters should be caught and tried in courts for all counts from racism to carjack.

well too bad they should have used their brains instead of setting foot on the soil of chinas main enemy. just like studying in japan in 1930s. how stupid is that.

USC is a bad school in East LA. Worst neighborhood. My friend got his med school
degree there. No shortage of gun shot wounds to treat.

Go to UCLA in Bel Air / Westwood. The very best neighborhood. No chance of random shooting.

I'd say that's good practice for a med student.

It they were shot inside the car, it's unlikely a carjacking case. What a carjacker is going to do with a car full of blood and a shattered window?

RIP to the deceased that bears no guilt.

True. Joy riders aside, most carjacking ends up in a chop-shop so the parts with blood can be cleaned or tossed aside.

I wish I could drive a Beemer. The problem with Asian culture is, what I call, reckless flaunting of wealth. I personally like to hide my wealth to avoid getting rolled in some dark alley. Although seeing kids getting killed saddens me, I agree with ChineseTiger1986 that if these kids belonged to corrupt officials (who have yet to face justice) then Sayonara fools.

If this is a hate crime, you'll have to pull a million man protest march (à la Trayvon Martin) or some huge campaign to get anything done. Otherwise, good luck with getting any form of justice. With China in the spot light, don't be surprised to see a rise in hate crimes.

There is one other possibility, these kids could be involved in the drug trade and were specifically targeted. Where I live, it's the Vietnamese that are heavily involved in the drug trade driving around in expensive cars and occasionally getting whacked.

RIP to the innocent citizens.

The haters should be caught and tried in courts for all counts from racism to carjack.

George Zimmerman Just got indicted for 2nd degree murder of a young black teenage, Trayvon Martin.
Hate crimes are dealt with severely in the US in the last couple of decades. But like everything else, it's very difficult to completely eradicated them, because some hate crimes or any crimes happened in a heat of a moment.

True. Joy riders aside, most carjacking ends up in a chop-shop so the parts with blood can be cleaned or tossed aside.

Original Posted By Canadian Icehole

If such was the case, I must say these perpetrators were not too bright by keep incriminating evident that can be traced back to them. The chop shops normally don't take a car with blood in it. What for, there are easier ways to make money.

LOL at pulp fiction. There is no such thing as "hate crimes against Asians" in US society. It is open hunting season. It was so back in the 80s when relations were good, nevermind now when we have cold war 2. Chinese set foot on the soil of the enemy at their peril.

Back
Top Bottom