What's new

1984 riots: Court orders reopening of case against Tytler

With respect @arp2041, I'll keep away from any BJP/Modi VS Congress talk, I fell this is actually rather counterproductive. This issue shouldn't be polticalised to the extent some see it as, I feel this actually trivializes the entire process of Justice and makes it a political game. It is people's lives we are talking about.

@Abingdonboy to make my stand clear, I am not trying to Politicize the issue, nope, not at all.

What i am trying to show you is the face of HYPOCRISY.

If media has taken the responsibility of becoming the Judge, Jury & Executioner in the case of 2002 riots, i have no problem at all, but my simple question is - Why not the same for 1984 riots as well?? Can they be SELECTIVE in reporting riots??

You said that we shouldn't Politicize the issue, but what can i do if Politics is Deep inside this issue itself??

Sadly, its all about Vote Banks, you know what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
All BJP supporters - I am disappointed on how BJP approached this issue when they were at the center under Vajpayee. I wouldn't have minded if they had politicized the issue and shown Congress in bad light - at the very least, Sikhs would have got justice and that is what I am looking for. Not sure why they lost the opportunity. I am hoping this time they will hang these b***ds.

Nothing is gonna happen till Congress is at the helm. Its amusing that Congress is still one of the biggest party in Punjab even though it gives tickets to the likes of Durjan Kumar ...

Credit must be given to NDA for sleeping over this issue for over 6 years ... Sometimes I wonder if NDA really is serious or not..

This bloody Tytler is now in charge of Odisha congress. Few months ago some of his party goons tried to break the barricade of state assembly. Some of them just pick up a woman constable and hit her with a piece of bamboo. That woman constable was fatally injured. They all were gone on rampage because this piece of s**t Tytler indicate them to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom