What's new

1984 riots: Court orders reopening of case against Tytler

Were only 2 people RESPONSIBLE for death of more than innocent 3000 people??

Congress as a party is responsible for this orchestrated genocide committed on Sikh community. When people talk about Gujarat riots, they conveniently seems to ignore the fact that the army was deployed within a day to control the riots. Whereas it took three days for the central govt to call in the army to control Sikh genocide. Just goes to show that the administration at the time in Delhi were in cahoots with the rioters to cause maximum damage to Sikh community!!

Shame on sonia gandhi she is saving killer Tytler just because he is a christian. :tdown::sick:

I'll believe it when I see it. In any instances of investigations/probes into 1984 events I have been left skeptical I'm afraid. This guy and his cronies has been investigated and let off in the past.

I hope and pray this time will be different..............

India and the world doesn't need SCUM like this walking around as free men.

Shame on sonia gandhi she is saving killer Tytler just because he is a christian. :tdown::sick:

Yaara nothing to do with Christian or not Christian, or Sikh or not Sikh, everything to do with projecting an image...10/1 odds if you asked any one, religious affiliation be darned, they would want these perps to be brought to justice. But Congress can't let go of its boys, nope, not to mention these riots were instigated to "avenge" Indira Gandhi and thus it is an issue tied to the hallowed name itself.

These fellows should swing from a short rope. We owe this to our people, not just to the Sikhs but to all our people.

Dude now i will just love to see Sir Narendra bhai Modi as the next Prime minister or even Home minister of India....He will definatly use this opportunity to settle his score with Congress....

Will be interesting to see now Diggyraja, Manish Tiwari, Abhishek Manu Singhivi doing :blah::blah::blah:

No mate , but these were one of the main instigators, and what was shameful was that these b@stards were ministers .

Sir, with due respect, Our PM at that time famously said that when a big tree falls, Earth shakes.

Modi is often accused of Gujarat riot B'coz of the Fact that he was CM at that time.

Than what about 1984 when Govt. at Delhi was of Congress??

CBI has dropped all the charges even on these two, & every one knows why.

Congress sometime TRIES to justify the riots based on the fact that such a Tall leader like Indira Gandhi died, same can be said for Gujarat riots as well where more than 60 people (many children & women) were burned alive.

Not a single FIR against Modi, Not a single case in Court, SIT appointed by SC have given him clean chit, even 10 years of Congress rule at the center couldn't made any different to Mr. Modi, even than his image is TARNISHED by a proper campaign ran by (Congress) Media.

When it comes to 1984, no one accuse Mr. Rajiv Gandhi who was at the helm of the affairs & Mind you, the riot of '84 was Pan-India (more than 11k people died) & riots of 2002 were limited to Gujarat only.

BTW, heard Mr. Digvijay Singh saying, that why should Tytler resign if he hasn't been proved Guilty as yet, doesn't this apply to Modi as well??

Don't know what you call it, I call it HYPOCRISY at it's BEST.

Sir, with due respect, Our PM at that time famously said that when a big tree falls, Earth shakes.

Modi is often accused of Gujarat riot B'coz of the Fact that he was CM at that time.

Than what about 1984 when Govt. at Delhi was of Congress??

CBI has dropped all the charges even on these two, & every one knows why.

Congress sometime TRIES to justify the riots based on the fact that such a Tall leader like Indira Gandhi died, same can be said for Gujarat riots as well where more than 60 people (many children & women) were burned alive.

Not a single FIR against Modi, Not a single case in Court, SIT appointed by SC have given him clean chit, even 10 years of Congress rule at the center made any different to Mr. Modi, even than his image is TARNISHED by a proper campaign ran by (Congress) Media.

When it comes to 1984, no one accuse Mr. Rajiv Gandhi who was at the helm of the affairs & Mind you, the riot of '84 was Pan-India (more than 11k people died) & riots of 2002 were limited to Gujarat only.

BTW, heard Mr. Digvijay Singh saying, that why should Tytler resign if he hasn't been proved Guilty as yet, doesn't this apply to Modi as well??

Don't know what you call it, I call it HYPOCRISY at it's BEST.

If you read my post i was agreeing with you.

My being a congressman does not stop me from condemning a wrong they have done . and this was a shameful incident.

i lived in those days in Delhi . i remember my father telling me he had difficulty as he had about 30 odd Sikhs in his company then , there were incidents of Sikhs jawans demanding revenge , though it was not reported in the media. thosse were dark days my friend. try if you can and see on you tube some of the bbc and newsreels reports . it might give you an idea what things were like then.

I'll believe it when I see it. In any instances of investigations/probes into 1984 events I have been left skeptical I'm afraid. This guy and his cronies has been investigated and let off in the past.

I hope and pray this time will be different..............

India and the world doesn't need SCUM like this walking around as free men.
@Abingdonboy, mate, If you are EXPECTING for some serious Justice being done after 29 years than i am sorry to say that you wouldn't get it any.

All over India more than 11k people died in what can be called as one of the worst genocides & not even one single Big Fish caught in the Net.

Just listen to what Digvijay singh has to say & you will realize that Hypocrisy has found a new Name.

This people will never stop accusing Modi since 10+ years even when no FIR, no Court case & clean chit from SC appointed SIT is given to him, but when it comes to there own men, the rules Change COMPLETELY.

Guilty until Proven Innocent --------> For Modi.

Innocent until Proven Guilty ----------> For Tytler & Company.

& than they have the BRAZENNESS to call themselves as SECULARISTS.

+ Do you seriously Expect Something mate??

When the PM of this nation JUSTIFIED the riots in his famous one-liner??

Last edited by a moderator:
half of our riots and corruption will stop if we have more judges courts and timely verdicts.any way good development.

Don't have anything to say/comment. This whole drama has been going on for almost 3 decades now. Courts probably waiting for all victims to die their natural death before closing the case based on closure report of our beloved Congress's pet named CBI. Pathetic state of affairs to say the least.

@Abingdonboy, mate, If you are EXPECTING for some serious Justice being done after 29 years than i am sorry to say that you wouldn't get it any.

All over India more than 11k people died in what can be called as one of the worst genocides & not even one single Big Fish caught in the Net.

Just listen to what Digvijay singh has to say & you will realize that Hypocrisy has found a new Name.

This people will never stop accusing Modi since 10+ years even when no FIR, no Court case & clean chit from SC appointed SIT is given to him, but when it comes to there own men, the rules Change COMPLETELY.

Guilty until Proven Innocent --------> For Modi.

Innocent until Proven Guilty ----------> For Tytler & Company.

& than they have the BRAZENNESS to call themselves as SECULARISTS.

+ Do you seriously Expect Something mate??

When the PM of this nation JUSTIFIED the riots in his famous one-liner??

Sadly I agree that the chances are all too remote for any kind of justice on the 1984 front and that is one of the most depressing realities I, and many, have to accept. It is just not right that any sort of justice has been denied to such a large swathe of Indian society.

With respect @arp2041, I'll keep away from any BJP/Modi VS Congress talk, I fell this is actually rather counterproductive. This issue shouldn't be polticalised to the extent some see it as, I feel this actually trivializes the entire process of Justice and makes it a political game. It is people's lives we are talking about.

I cannot tell you how much good any sort of justice in this case would do for the Sikhs around the world.

Alas, is this set to be one of the most tragic stains in the history of India?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom