What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Main points which are very very very important

1st, Z.M said (hold Quran) that ARMY aware of all these things

Now Question raise is WHY ARMY IS QUIET ????

2nd, He said (Put Quran on head) that Altaf Hussain said American want to destory Pakistan. Our relations with America is very old we are with America and implement american agenda

Now Question raise What the hell Govt shake hand with terrorist party

Main question is from last 7 years 1000 of people died in sucide attacks (Army and Agencies totally failed to defend Pakistan on international borders and on internal issues). They restore swat but if you go on ground realities 1000 of people miss placed in SW and SWAT.

Also daily drone attacks and international border violation by Afghanistan and American continue.

10000 of people died in Karachi Target killing

Everyday Rehman Malik said everyday we captured 15 target killers now lets calculate 15 Target killers everyday X just 30 = ?

kise eek ko phansi ke saza nahe hoi... 300 people died in1 month of ramzan WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ??? Army Agencies Rangers all are failed to defend Pakistan either from International borders or internal. NOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ???

Can anyone disagree with this "PAKISTAN IS FAILED STATE" ???

After ZM Mirza its not a joke a person put Quran on head (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN) directly threatend MQM even PPP (Rehman Malik) and other people with names.

Big Question Mark!!!!!!!!!!

ZULFIQAR MIRZA HAD TURNED OUT TO BE A " LOOSE CANON " FOR PPP AND AS SUCH ZARDARI DECIDED TO DUMP HIM AND THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS, SO TO SPEAK. ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT MORONIC STATEMENT ABOUT URDU SPEAKING COMMUNITY. TRYING TO RUBBISH MQM IS ONE THING AS MQM IS JUST A POLITICAL PARTY. BUT MAKING SUCH DEROGATORY COMMENTS AGAINST URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE ( A COMMUNITY WHICH IS 15 % OF PAKISTANI POPULATION ) IS POLITICAL SUICIDE. ZARDARI NEEDS ALL THE SUPPORT HE CAN GET AS HE IS HANGING BY THE SKIN OF HIS TEETH. ZULFIQAR MIRZA MADE THE CARDINAL SIN BY HURTING THE INTEREST OF HIS MASTER AND AS SUCH HE WAS SHOWN THE EXIT SIGN.

ZM are speech in good mode and full confident about her speech..
ZM Amidist speech are very confident........
What her speech come in coming days....?
and what MQM and other Political party decision?

I don't know whether ZM was true or not. But MQM would have to explain itself and would have to come clean. Treason isn't something that can be ignored like that. A full fledged open inquiry should be launched and all these allegations should be inquired.

Watch GEO news. He is on GEO news right now.

Mqm will strongly refute what zm has said. Like log quran par jhoot boltay hain and when real terrorists got arrested whom zm was supporting then zm got angry etc

Most important is PPP needs to clarify its position that why it didnt take any action when it had all the evidences. Rahman malik played intelligently by focusing on reasons of lyari operation.

More Drama,

Gernal Ijaz has been suspended from his duites:- ISPR

A good decision by Miltary Forces, I guess.

He would had more credibility if he had also talked about ANP, People's Aman Comitttee, MQM Haqiqi, Sunni Threek and other factions equally involved in distrubance in Karachi.

To me his "Speech" was rather disturbing, in one go he

1. Involved recism (Sindhi)
2. He involved religion (Shia factor)

Pretty daring if you ask me and i wouldn't say everything he said was crap but do refer to my opening statement in this post.

Great new drama. Torture cells taken down in Lyari and this guy wants to put a quran over his head. Very classy.

He would had more credibility if he had also talked about ANP, People's Aman Comitttee, MQM Haqiqi, Sunni Threek and other factions equally involved in distrubance in Karachi.

To me his "Speech" was rather disturbing, in one go he

1. Involved recism (Sindhi)
2. He involved religion (Shia factor)

Pretty daring if you ask me and i wouldn't say everything he said was crap but do refer to my opening statement in this post.

want to add few more

he said that Rehman Malik kee kya auqat thee & he is born poor & that he did not even have barber shop & He himself born in wealthy sindhi family & he has 1000 of acres of land & he had 6 mansions & he has sugar mills in reply Rehman Malik said that he is proud of his Middle class past ..

how cheap ZM is ?

.. he is racist , head of Gangster party ( aman committee )

Hope they simply ignore him
seems impossible, as whatever he said about MQM can be said about PPP, just replace the names.

They will come up with evidences against PPP alongwith list of terrorists, they may refer the BB letter which she wrote after her govt was removed ;)

We need jamdaar for toilet cleaning, rahman malik is like that: zulfiqar mirza on geo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom