What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Zulfiqar started to back off :laugh:

mere ilfaz se kisi ki dil azari hoe ho tou mazrat khwa hon... Zulfiqar mirza

I say, conduct a full fledge operation against these MQM terrorists togather with all ANP and PPP ghundas. Oh GOD, these MQM walas has made this beautiful city a blood lake.

It is good that city is cool and calm :yahoo:

MQM walay pagal nai apnay paao par axe mar day. After ZM, accused them of so many things, and if MQM had started killing. it would have made them guilty of all these things

I don't know whether ZM was true or not. But MQM would have to explain itself and would have to come clean. Treason isn't something that can be ignored like that. A full fledged open inquiry should be launched and all these allegations should be inquired.

Watch GEO news. He is on GEO news right now.

how funny that he supports in the interest of Pakistan & says that b/c of ISI & PAK Army Pakistan is safe & on the MAP ..

how can we trust his words when he's a on anti-pakistani agenda .

Proof ??

Last edited by a moderator:
After the chaos created by today's speech now its time for army and isi to play a bigger role , hang these politicians cum wolves . everything will settle down gradually

I don't know whether ZM was true or not. But MQM would have to explain itself and would have to come clean. Treason isn't something that can be ignored like that. A full fledged open inquiry should be launched and all these allegations should be inquired.

Watch GEO news. He is on GEO news right now.

You are right my friend .. they have to come on Media & answer on all these allegations ... i think there will be a press conference sooon .

LOL You guys are a bunch of idiots and yet you people call other naive for electing Zardari.Don't tell me you guys don't know about Zulfikar Mirza history?You guys are now worshiping the same dude just because he said something that sounds good to your ears.Either way Good Riddance..He is the same dude who said that I was thinking about Breaking Pakistan after assassination of Benazir Bhutto.Now i know why the Mohajirs (Pakistanis now in fact) supported and still support MQM..they will get eaten alive if if it was not for MQM.Heck There is so much Mohajir phobia on this forum that i am simply shocked to see such hatred for fellow Pakistanis (Mohajris are far more patriotic Pakistanis then proud Sindhis or Punjabis).I think all these people and politicians hate MQM because MQM actually challenged the status quo that only Elite Rich People can become politicians..MQM sent normal people( who would've never became MNA under some other political party) to Parliament!

hah... Muhajirs was never an issue.. nor he claimed them to be.. its MQM.... a terrorist party... and that should be stoped... and it will INSHALLAH.... har cheez ki aik had hoti hai.. MQM is the real problem for Muhajirs, for Karachi, For Pakistan and for the Peace of the Country....

He may be a criminal... a corrupt man..
But Id heed the call of a man swearing on the Quran like he did.
He is right.. the disintegration of this country has been planned and Altaf Hussain is just one party to it.

MQM walay pagal nai apnay paao par axe mar day. After ZM, accused them of so many things, and if MQM had started killing. it would have made them guilty of all these things

Wah jee.. Pehlay to jaisay wo logon ko martay hi nahi... Jis party ka Leader khud kehta ho kai tum apna naap batao, hum tumharay liye bori tayyar karain gai.. aur aap us party kai baray mein keh rahi ho kai wo pagal pan mein qatal nahi karain gai.. shayed aap sahi ho, wo pagal pan main qatal nahi kartey, Qatal kerna to unka shoq hai... they just can't resist doing that....

Back
Top Bottom