What's new

Zionist Israeli Apartheid Against People of Dark Skin (Viral Youtube Video)

We should not care if they are jews or not,its their country and they can do whatever they want.

Okay if you are at it,why some arab country does the same?
Why dont you comment on that?
Because Arab countries don't pretend to be "bastions of Democracy" in the Middle East. Neither do Arabs Lobby to promote open immigration within the United States or Europe the way Zionist lobbies do in a blatant act of hypocrisy.

Because Arab countries don't pretend to be "bastions of Democracy" in the Middle East. Neither do Arabs Lobby to promote open immigration within the United States or Europe the way Zionist lobbies do in a blatant act of hypocrisy.

Zionist lobby?
So all of Israel is a zionist lobby?

Dont pretend what again?
Yeah right.

We should not care if they are jews or not,its their country and they can do whatever they want.
Ok, lets put the "its their country" argument aside for a minute, is it okay to gang up and drag people of different skin color out of their cars and beat them up, call them racial slurs, spit in their faces and break their car windows all because you want them out of your country?

That's certainly not a civilized way to handle immigration problems. Imagine Neo-"Nazi" Germans and Europeans start doing the same to Turkish and other Muslim immigrants in Europe, i'm sure you'd be the first to jump and point and call Europeans "racist white people".

I think it is more about racism,it is for Israel to remain as Jewish State.They are against large number illegal immigrants in there.After all it is always jews which face dicrimination in the history like WW2.,so they are becoming more protective.I think Pakistan also dont like illegal immigrants

Ok, lets put the "its their country" argument aside for a minute, is it okay to gang up and drag people of different skin color out of their cars and beat them up, call them racial slurs, spit in their faces and break their car windows all because you want them out of your country?

That's certainly not a civilized way to handle immigration problems. Imagine Neo-"Nazi" Germans and Europeans start doing the same to Turkish and other Muslim immigrants in Europe, i'm sure you'd be the first to jump and point and call Europeans "racist white people".
You are comparing apples to pears,and different situations.
We(Turks)are not weak imigrants,you think in germany or the rest of Europe they can fucxk with us?
Dont compare us to them,impossible.:what::what::what:
Btw,we deal with racism evry day,who cares?

Sure,@Desert Fox still needs to submit more evidence to make a genuine point.
Did you see any?
I sure as hell didnt.

Last edited:
Zionist lobby?

What kind of a question is that? You can't be seriously asking such a dimwitted question!

The point of my post seems to have not stuck to your head. My point was the blatant hypocrisy of the Zionist gov.t of israel who's main backers in American are supporting the same illegal immigration into the Us and even Europe while kicking out immigrants from israel.

Dont pretend what again?
Yeah right.
You're the one bringing up the accusation that certain Arab countries do the same, first provide the names of those Arab countries and i'll let you know if its a democracy or not.

We(Turks)are not weak imigrants,you think in germany or the rest of Europe they can fucxk with us?

I did not ask you what kind of immigrants Turks are. Because regardless of Turks being weak or not, you're still immigrants, and the Neo-"Nazis" have the right, as ethnic Germans/Europeans, to kick your people out of Germany and Europe if they so desired, and i'm sure that you would be very happy with that if one goes along with your argument on this thread! :-)

No, They can not do what ever they want as we live in Global World and Human Rights charter clearly states that you cannot deport Asylum seekers or take away their Income generation Source also Jews invaded these lands and these lands do not belong to Jews but to Arabs and Muslims and we will come back what is ours!

You cannot compare Turks(50 years in germany,a part of society)to those eritrians,ethiopians.

Because its Israel,its an issue?

Yes I can compare them.

No it is not about israel being the problem and issue, whatever isreali government is thinking might not be the thoughts of isreali Judiciary, those african immigrants [legal ones] can approach Judiciary of the land for a probe, for the illegal lot there is no choice, everything must go the legal way. But I do hope you are not seriously going racist at africans for reasons unknown to us?. What is wrong if an african comes to Turkey gets a legal status and works just as a turk goes to Germany and gets a legal status, it has nothing to do with spending more years, USA can throw out any citizen out of US if found to be involved in activities regardless if he/she is British or Swedish or Turkish.

@Desert Fox,is it the hate against jews or being fair?

Not sure from where you concluded the above. So if a Turk was to get beat up by a gang of thugs (regardless of their race) and i defend the Turk and stand up to the thugs for their violent crime, then how does race or religion factor into my decision of sticking up for the Turk?? :undecided:

What kind of a question is that? You can't be seriously asking such a dimwitted question!

The point of my post seems to have not stuck to your head. My point was the blatant hypocrisy of the Zionist gov.t of israel who's main backers in American are supporting the same illegal immigration into the Us and even Europe while kicking out immigrants from israel.

You're the one bringing up the accusation that certain Arab countries do the same, first provide the names of those Arab countries and i'll let you know if its a democracy or not.

I did not ask you what kind of immigrants Turks are. Because regardless of Turks being weak or not, you're still immigrants, and the Neo-"Nazis" have the right, as ethnic Germans/Europeans, to kick your people out of Germany and Europe if they so desired, and i'm sure that you would be very happy with that if one goes along with your argument on this thread! :-)
First answer my question,do you hate them because they are jews?
And please dont come with the zionist bs.

First answer my question,do you hate them because they are jews?
And please dont come with the zionist bs.

Not sure from where you concluded the above. So if a Turk was to get beat up by a gang of thugs (regardless of their race) and i defend the Turk and stand up to the thugs for their violent crime, then how does race or religion factor into my decision of sticking up for the Turk?? :undecided:

Now bring a proper counter argument and not a rant to my replies to your one liners and rants below.

Zionist lobby?

Dont pretend what again?
Yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom