What's new

Zionist Israeli Apartheid Against People of Dark Skin (Viral Youtube Video)

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Israel to deport 60,000 African immigrants from its soil

Israel to save 'Jewish Character of the State' by mass deporting African immigrants

African migrants in Israel face angry backlash, deportations
Israeli Kristallnacht: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo (PHOTOS)

Kristallnacht in Israel: Thugs Attack African Immigrants

Israelis violently attack African immigrants in Anti-immigrant rally

If a European nation were to do this, it'd be labeled a "Apartheid" racist state. However since Zionists control the major banks, corporations, and media thus this incident of israel's racial violence and discrimination against black Africans is hidden from the mainstream media and not brought up in the UN, and instead its overlooked.

Blatant and open discrimination against dark skinned immigrants by Zionist Israeli European Jews is considered a form of apartheid.
Their country their rules,you would like imigrants from Africa?
I wouldnt,and it has nothing to do with color.

Obviously not! Did you not read that short paragraph at the end of my original post before making this comment?

The point of this thread is to expose the Zionist hypocrisy where in Western countries they are promoting liberal immigrant policies and leaving the Western nations completely open to be leached upon by millions of immigrants from everywhere meanwhile they deem it necessary only to preserve their own Zionist entity and its identity, a nation which was built on stolen land BTW.

Of course it is their country. But the point he is trying to make is that the world should consider to be a democratic-Jewish State only.

His point is valid, I don't think he cares about our reaction on the topic.

No "their country their rules" is bad logic, if those immigrants are legal and working legally in sectors contributing to economy they can approach Judiciary of land.

Would you want Turks sent back from Germany a huge population lives in Germany should they be sent back for no apparent reason just because "some people" don't want them?

No "their country their rules" is bad logic, if those immigrants are legal and working legally in sectors contributing to economy they can approach Judiciary of land.

Would you want Turks sent back from Germany a huge population lives in Germany should they be sent back for no apparent reason just because "some people" don't want them?
You cannot compare Turks(50 years in germany,a part of society)to those eritrians,ethiopians.

Because its Israel,its an issue?

Of course it is their country. But the point he is trying to make is that the world should consider to be a democratic-Jewish State only.

His point is valid, I don't think he cares about our reaction on the topic.
What about some arab countries doing the same?

You cannot compare Turks(50 years in germany,a part of society)to those eritrians,ethiopians.

Because its Israel,its an issue?

Religious motivations are quite legitimate as long as these views don't appear to be extreme.

Blatant and open discrimination against dark skinned immigrants by Zionist Israeli European Jews is considered a form of apartheid.
Okay if you are at it,why some arab country does the same?
Why dont you comment on that?

What about some arab countries doing the same?

All countries are subject to criticism, including Arab countries.

We don't deport documented people or tolerate those who mistreat them - I'm talking from a Governmental view point not on individual level -

Okay if you are at it,why some arab country does the same?
Why dont you comment on that?

He isn't a big fan of Arab state either.

Back
Top Bottom