What's new

Zardari's reign as President in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear members,
Its almost 5 years since Zardari won the election.:undecided:
How do u think his reign was?
What did he do good/wrong?
And what do u think is the way forward for Pakistan after the elections.
Inshallah Pakistan will be a place where both muslims and non-muslims are safe, and we will make Quaid-E-Azam proud! :pakistan:

Agli bari phir Zardari. A great man, who will take Pakistan into the future as a super power

Agli bari phir Zardari. A great man, who will take Pakistan into the future as a super power

Seriously???!!! you really think that, tell me please, what did Zardari really do for Pakistan??? I think we will be a lot better of with Imran Khan or even Nawaz Sharif....so zardari
:wave:

Seriously???!!! you really think that, tell me please, what did Zardari really do for Pakistan??? I think we will be a lot better of with Imran Khan or even Nawaz Sharif....so zardari
:wave:

He improved the economy and condition of the people and has put in place, long term plans.

Asif Sahab doesn't have 2/3rd Majority to begin with. Given the limited power with little to no say in foreign policy, resistance by the courts, media and Military and Mullahs, The Man's done tremendously well.

What most won't realize is Musharraf's policies were unsustainable, they were basically based on running the State by selling it to whoever interested, and that would be U.S. Since Asif Sahab, being the patriot he is, refused to continue a lot of such policies, he was bound to face troubles. Now add Floods, War-ridden state, a crippling economy, GLOBAL Recession and Sectarian violence, Ethnic Violence and poor Law and Order situation overall. And you've Asif Sahab's tenure to govern.

In spite of all the fiasco, following are His Excellency Asif Sahab's accomplishments thus far:

*Restoring The Constitution of 1973 in it's original form.
*Provincial Autonomy under 18th Amendment.
*FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN The President Voluntarily transferred his powers to the Elected Prime Minister.
*Sustaining Democracy with help of his Allies, namely MQM, ANP, PLM-Q, PML-F.
*Benazir Income Support program.
*Unanimous passage of 18 Amendment.
*Unanimous passage of 19th Amendment.
*Unanimous passage of 20th Amendment.
*Recognition to Pashtun people.
*Operation Rah-e-Rast.
*Justice (R) Fakhruddin G. Ibrahim's appointment as Chief Election Commissioner.
*Introducing Politics of Reconciliation.
*Maintaining good ties with India despite the 26/11 Attacks.
*Ridiculing the U.S when interferred in Pak-Iran Gas Pipeline.
*Refusing to succumb to U.S threats after Salala Attacks with cooperation of Military of course.
*Restricting Military's political activities.
*Vacation of Shamsi Air Base.
*And many more....

His mistake, in my opinion, was the restoration of PCO Choudhary. He shouldn't have succumed to pressure. But that's just me. Asif Sahab knows well I suppose. Other would be failing to bring ISI under civilian control.

What a crap thread.

Zardari's rule was one of the worst in the history of Pakistan. The problem is there are other waiting in line now to come & rob Pakistan. PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM all are the enemies of Pakistan.

This is for those who hate Gen.Musharraf & still don't accept the fact. Gen .Musharraf rule was one of the best, everything was looking so good Pakistan was moving forward, but then thanks to the corrupt people of Pakistan PML-N & PPP made their once again into Pakistan to destroy Pakistan.

These people of Pakistan deserve nothing the only thing they deserve in Military Rule & full Danda (Stick) in their a**es. It is then Pakistan will work with their head down. Gen. Muhsarraf rule was the without a doubt the best in 30 years, before that it was chaos by the politicians.

What a crap thread.

Zardari's rule was one of the worst in the history of Pakistan. The problem is there are other waiting in line now to come & rob Pakistan. PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM all are the enemies of Pakistan.

This is for those who hate Gen.Musharraf & still don't accept the fact. Gen .Musharraf rule was one of the best, everything was looking so good Pakistan was moving forward, but then thanks to the corrupt people of Pakistan PML-N & PPP made their once again into Pakistan to destroy Pakistan.

These people of Pakistan deserve nothing the only thing they deserve in Military Rule & full Danda (Stick) in their a**es. It is then Pakistan will work with their head down. Gen. Muhsarraf rule was the without a doubt the best in 30 years, before that it was chaos by the politicians.
LOLS!
Musharraf was the worst. What Zardari has done is amazing!

oh well. I misread the thread title 'zardari resign as president'
Very disappointed now.

Zardari has money from the Bhutto dynasty, over half of which he has spent on poor people like you and I

His party was openly looting money. Don't you remember a few years ago when they were stuffing cash into trucks?

You guys can fool the illiterate awam, but we're not all that gullible.

His party was openly looting money. Don't you remember a few years ago when they were stuffing cash into trucks?

You guys can fool the illiterate awam, but we're not all that gullible.

Proof? Or more lies fed by PTI. Punjabis can't see Sindhis rule. Agli bari phir Sindhi!

Hurts to see The head of state from Sindh, doesn't it?

Of course, it hurts the Punjabis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom