What's new

Zardari's reign as President in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zardari has money from the Bhutto dynasty, over half of which he has spent on poor people like you and I

Yaar give one example where he spent any money from his own pocket or even his wife's money on the poor people of Pakistan.

You guys think that the people of Pakistan are fools and do not know anything.

Please go and take a hike.

Where was his greatness when he lied to the people of Sindh and the people of Pakistan that Surrey palace does not belong to him - and later accepted it.

Where did he get the money to buy the White Women's or something Palace near Paris in France.

How did he establish his empire and got so much money when he was in jail for the same time his money grew exponentially.

We should all wake up to the shenanigans of this individual who is taking everybody for a ride.

Kio khoon jalatay ho apna yara :) thanda lemo pani peyo or jaa ker so jao na in logo ka kuch hoga jinhein smjha rahay ho, na e hmari awam ka. ham log wo han jo aik killo cheeni pe vote bech detay han ham wo han jin se ghairat k naam pe jo merzi kerwa lo or bad me chahay sari zidangi ham rotay rahein. ham khud wo han jo chahatay han k hukmran corrupt hon ta k ham faida utha sakay ham wo han jo line me lagnay ki bijae ye sochtay han k direct kaam kese kerwaya ja.

there is only one thing which can might be change us that can be one more azaab e ilahi abhi i think sab 2005 k earth quake ko bhool chukay.

Banda sochay ham jo puri dunye k musalmano k rakhwalay bantay ha to phir ALLAh azaab ham per e kio bhejta ha kabhi zalzalay kabhi floods kabhi suicidal bombs, Wars etc kuch nahi honay wala hamara. so hosla rakho :smokin:

I would have agreed with you if he had given you all this or at least some of it from his own money as well - the billions of dollars that he has stacked in foreign countries.

This programme is not a bad programme, but when you see that zardari is taking personal fayeda from it, this becomes shameful.

Some of the money which should be going to support the poor people of Pakistan is also funneled away, which is shameful.

In a nation of 180 Million or a province of over 60 Million, you'd be fool to expect things to run smoothly. As If Asif Saab possesses some kind of Magic Stick. Sure there's some flaws in BISP, or in every other governmental operation for that matter. But does that mean one should working on it's betterment?

As for your general disagreement over Asif Sahab, all I could say is elections are near. Make up your mind, if you haven't already. He's not a traitor who'll sit in Parliament against your will for over 10 years.

In a nation of 180 Million or a province of over 60 Million, you'd be fool to expect things to run smoothly. As If Asif Saab possesses some kind of Magic Stick. Sure there's some flaws in BISP, or in every other governmental operation for that matter. But does that mean one should working on it's betterment?

As for your general disagreement over Asif Sahab, all I could say is elections are near. Make up your mind, if you haven't already. He's not a traitor who'll sit in Parliament against your will for over 10 years.

Sir,

You do not represent the whole of Sindh. You may be able to talk about yourself or a few that you may know who like Mr. Zardari.

But a large majority of Sindhis do not like this person and even despise him.

Please do not spread false impression here as you will not be able to succeed.

Sir,

You do not represent the whole of Sindh. You may be able to talk about yourself or a few that you may know who like Mr. Zardari.

But a large majority of Sindhis do not like this person and even despise him.

Please do not spread false impression here as you will not be able to succeed.

Haha.. What? Ran out of arguments?
As a matter of fact, I DO represent most of Sindh. There's a reason for there's People's Party government in Sindh. Where's this large majority of Sindhis who despises Asif Sahab?
I suggest you ask them to come out and vote Non-PPP candidates.
I shall continue to spread this ''false impression''. I dare you to stop me.

Thread closed because our Pakistani fellows seems obsessed with provincial/linguistic/ethnic debates.

We are all Pakistanis and should be regarded as Pakistanis before anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom