What's new

Zardari got 'tame nudge' in India, told to work more: Pak media

...in fact that is a very important point.

WE HAVE NOT SUFFERED ANY CASUALTY IN SIACHEN FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.

Though I do agree that a mishap like Avalanche that happened on the Pakistani side can very well happen on the Indian Side as well. However, we have taken all the precautions we could have.

We are on top of the hill so less risk of avalanche....

Well Indians, since we are such large hearted people, we can not have our neighbors freeze their backsides off, so we will be taking those positions to save you from frozen death. Thanks in advance.

130 pakistani frozen to death in Siachen...Thanks to Indian

What is the benefit in occupying Siachen for India?
no benefit.
we kind of like that place after we found out that pakistanis are dying to get it.
the secondary thing is the strategic heights.

They are afraid of losing territory even if it is a barren wasteland.

why you are dying to get it then?
btw- i don't remember when did we lost the territory to you. but i do remember about you.

Pakistan should launch an offensive to gain better positions.

you are playin video games way too much my boy. there is nothing you haven't tried from last 2 decades. may be you should try aliens. that's something you never tried. but trust me- we will throw them out too just like we did to you.

Bl[i]tZ;2796763 said:
Indian army is not leaving Siachen. No casualty on Indian side from the last 8 years. Plus its misleading again and again to say Pakistani forces on Siachen. The entire Siachen glacier is under Indian control

20060310001704401.jpg

No military in the world unilaterally withdraws from the area it captures. Pakistan will have to sign the document saying - YES, THESE PLACES WERE UNDER INDIAN CONTROL and accept the AGPL or else keep occupyingn the ridges in front (BUT THAT IS NOT SIACHEN).

THERE IS NO PAKISTANI ON SIACHEN.

There is another threat of china...Pakistan if agrees and signs the document ratifying our stand....the Chinese may claim it as their own saying that 1 million years BC..Siachen was a part of china.

india is the eternal enemy, we should never trust that wretched nation - regarding our boys - they gave their life's blood for this nation, and are in Paradise. The devious nature of indians - makes it imperative that we increase our capabilities.

Pakistan should launch an offensive to gain better positions.

If you are willing to climb the heights under IA fire, go for it.

Its very easy to ask other people to die for you. You are safe behind your keyboard.

If it is so important, you would be willing to risk your own life and limb for it, wouldn't you?

india is the eternal enemy, we should never trust that wretched nation - regarding our boys - they gave their life's blood for this nation, and are in Paradise. The devious nature of indians - makes it imperative that we increase our capabilities.

So pls tell your Govt to close its embassy in India and cut all connections with India.

Your frustration is evident in your post, my dear little friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom