What's new

Zardari donates 1 million dollars to the Ajmer Dargah.

You people are condemning a man for donation!!from his pocket !!!
Give freedom to the first man of your country ...silly people

He is not even eligible to be put under our feet let alone be called First Man as a compliment.

MUKESH AMBANI to his Wife: Aaj meray ghar may pehli baar chori hoi hey asi kya baat hey aaj ?
Mukesh Ambani Wife: ooo g Zardari in India tussi tension na loo nini karoo

BREAKING NEWS to INDIAN's

Baray Meharbani apnay darwazay khirkyaan sab band rakhain... warna aap KANGAAL hojayeengay ... kyoonkay iswaqt India may Choor nahe ... PROFESSIONAL LOTEERA aya huwa hey... jiska naam hey "ZAR-DAAAR-EEE"

Well, now I will refrain from saying whats coming in mouth for the risk of being banned..but sharing the same thoughts I assume you can understand what i mean..or i can PM you :)

Sir, got it clear, but you know what is going on in the forum which is as clear as it can be.

I got infractions few times before for saying what you say, so now i try to say it indirectly :D lately i even got an infraction as i said in a thread about the emergency plane landing of Geelani that give us good news that the plane crashed. As per forum rules we are not allowed to call for death to someone (even if it be Zardari or Geelani or any corrupt leaders) we should respect them all as per the rules of this forum!!!!.

Wait for my suicidal post :D

see the pictures again hope you see the difference btw peers shrine and dictators grave .. these peers spread islam by harmony where as dictators used invaders, robbers & proxies

Did the "peers" tell their disciples to build shrines for them after they die and to facilitate visit to their shrines daily? If shrines are so sacred, can money earned by haraam be spent on a shrine? Well Zardari cannot build mosques as probably he knows that his money is haraam and it cannot be used to build mosques.

Visiting a grave is to make a person rethink about his life and to remind him that one day he will also be in that place so as to encourage him to work for his after life, not making it a business conducting place. Did the "peers' tell their disciples to violate any hadith of the prophet and the teachings of the Quran.

In shrines some people go and pray to the "peers" or ask things "through them" from Allah. Did the "peers' tell their disciples to violate any hadith of the prophet and the teachings of the Quran.

Some distribute food to the people at shrines. Why distributing food for the poor there, are there no poor in the neighborhood of every one of us that we go hundreds of miles away to shrines to give food to the poor? Did the "peers' tell their disciples to violate any hadith of the prophet and the teachings of the Quran.

I will give another example:

Prophet's birthday is celebrated in Pakistan, right? Did the prophet tell his companions or his family members to celebrate his birthday? Did the companions of the companions of prophet ask for celebrating the birthday of the prophet? Why isn't it celebrated in Makkah or Medina being the place where he lived his life?

Slowly slowly things that were not allowed in Islam started to mix into the religion under disguise. The celebration evolved over time and few started to celebrate and give food to the poor on that day. Well, they only saw/found poor people only on that day?.

Things got more developed and masses began to celebrate, and it evolved more that people started making make processions, how can taking part in a procession celebrating the prophet's birthday help in our wordly life let alone help us in the life after death?

Things have evolved more now when during the last celebration a group of people in Pakistan made a cake with icing decorations used to make the green dome of the Masjid al Nabawi on the cake.

Some decades down the lane just wait and we will see candles added on the cake and later on after some decades people will start wearing specially made "Islamic birthday caps" during the celebrations.

Regarding the shrines, i respect the saints as they did not tell their disciples to build shrines for them or pray and ask from them or do business on their shrines, but i am not from those who go to the shrines or those who support building shrines and those who conduct businesses their.

A man and his donkey were passing a barren land and the donkey died on the journey, The donkey was very dear to the man as it supported him in the journey. The man buried the donkey at the spot where it died and put a small stick on the as a mark.

After some years some people passed by and saw the stick and thought that this is a barren land and no villages are around, this probably may be a grave of a "darvessh" who got buried in this place somehow. They then built a small sand wall around the grave.

After some more decades some people passed by the grave and by seeing at the slight sand elevations (sand wall) around the grave thought that this is a barren land and no villages are around, this probably may be a grave of a "darveesh" who got buried in this place somehow. They put a chaadar on the grave.

And the rest i don't have to say as it is clear what happened later.

I am not a religious person unfortunately, but if we just use some common sense many basic things in religion are crystal clear.

There goes my suicidal post see you people soon :D

Is he paying this money from his pocket or from Pakistani Peoples side....coz he is on private visit......but anyways......money is going from Pakistani peoples pocket......directly or indirectly.:smitten:

Ajmer shrine receives one million dollars pledged by Zardari | DAWN.COM

NEW DELHI: Pakistan’s High Commissioner Salman Bashir, on behalf of President Asif Ali Zardari, the Government and people of Pakistan, on Friday presented a cheque of one million dollars as donation for ‘Dargah’ Ajmer Sharif.

The donation was announced by President Zardari during his visit to Dargah Khawaja Moinuddin Chishty at Ajmer in April this year.

The donation will be utilized for the development and welfare projects, upkeep and maintenance of the shrine and provision of services for the pilgrims by duly established committees and ‘Anjumans’

Besides members of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi, the collector Ajmer and senior officials of Ajmer Administration attended the presentation ceremony.

Most work completed.

it looks beautiful now
images (11).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom