What's new

Zardari blocks Geo, ARY, Royal TV Stations - shuts down websites

All Hail "democractic" whatever!:pakistan:

Someone's really angry incompetence pissed on his dynasty parade - The people, yeah, what about them?

I'm pissed too I been trying for long tired proxies and what not that site is dead blocked.

Pakistan's President Zardari is pelted with shoes at Birmingham rally

Pakistan's president, Asif Ali Zardari, had shoes thrown at him as he attended a political rally in Birmingham.

cant deny reality!!!

It hasn't been blocked but seems to be down. I'm accessing from the US. Some server issue from their side. Geo and Jang websites are opening fine.

I tried to access the website of the news.com.pk . Its not working due to some reason.. and same thing is happening with ary news website also.
Geo and jang websites are working fine when i accessed them from usa

can access geo here from kuwait, but it seems that thenews & jang server are still down....

^^^

If the GoP will block a site, they will do it in PIE (Pakistan Internet Exchange) Karachi.

Thirdly the web servers for these sites are NOT located in Pakistan.

The same site may be accessed from USA or other parts of the world.

I think its time to Get rid of PPP , I mean Zardari clan fuedal lord fuedal minset "dada geeri"

Kash Khan zinda bad who threw a show at him

^^^

If the GoP will block a site, they will do it in PIE (Pakistan Internet Exchange) Karachi.

Thirdly the web servers for these sites are NOT located in Pakistan.

The same site may be accessed from USA or other parts of the world.

Yup i know thats why i said are still down, didn't said are blocked :cheers:

I can't access The news website as well. If this is democracy then we are much better off with dictators atleast they don't have 'Mr 10 % labels' on them . There is every chance that this brand of democracy will not survive very long because by the time this Government finishes their term (assuming if they do get that far) Zardari would still be the president and Elections held under that *** would never be free and fair and that is where I think there is potential of huge bloodshed (history is replete with such examples) and then khakis will have to jump in and rid this country of this corrupt lot for good .

I can't access the following from the UK and have tried various proxies aswell with no result:

The News
Geo
Ary

Dawn is working fine, Express is working, Samma is working.

May be a website issue.

Back
Top Bottom