What's new

Zaid Hamid Warned Indians and Americans.(New One)

war again somalia ?????? :woot:

so next time pakistani ships are hijacked sent lal topi wale ko :rofl:

Thumbs up for Zaid Hamid! :tup:

At the national level we must develop a national program on the lines of 'one bullet , one enemy' where by as a national duty , in case of attack on the nation it becomes the duty of ALL 160 million Pakistani to take down at least ONE enemy , hence the name 'One Bullet , One Enemy' [ Aik Dushman Aik Goli ]

If you have killed one enemy you have done your duty and after wards you get martyred then still you would have done your duty.

We must develop this as a national program, this is the need of the hour, we have to work with our strengths and our numbers [ 160 million strong ] should be put ot to good use in case of attack

And just like nukes have been developed, we must develop this program of 'One Bullet One Enemy' [ Aik Dushman Aik Goli ]

It should be 1 nuke for every person living in India. :lol:

Man, prior to this, I though Zaid Hamid was a satirist with his satirical and humorous comments. I just came to know that he is very serious with his comments and show. Errr.. Is he serious? Really?

Dnt worry

A joker making fun of him self and his country

Why has someone not thrown him in a gutter yet? And what's with the guitar in the background? Surely the teen generation in Pakistan should be knowing better then following this confundulated personality.

The amount of disinformation he likes to spread among Pakistanis, I wont be surprised if he turned out to be a RAW agent. And im serious.

The amount of disinformation he likes to spread among Pakistanis, I wont be surprised if he turned out to be a RAW agent. And im serious.

I feel sad now. I criticised the poor guy without knowing he is working for RAW. Zaid hamid is a great man... A thinker and a Philosopher.. May he grow into something like a cult. Ameen

i dont know why indians are commenting on this video....you hate this man, leave him alone why giving explanation and letting us know how dumb and funny he is . he can only give speeches on youtube , nobody allow him to do a Tv show . but i am wondering if his words hit you so hard what ll happen if a person like him becomes a spokes person of Pakistan . .

i dont know why indians are commenting on this video....you hate this man, leave him alone why giving explanation and letting us know how dumb and funny he is . he can only give speeches on youtube , nobody allow him to do a Tv show . but i am wondering if his words hit you so hard what ll happen if a person like him becomes a spokes person of Pakistan . .

Pakistan Army will be able to defeat Indian army because all the IA personnel will be ROFLTAO

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom