What's new

Zaid Hamid Warned Indians and Americans.(New One)

he is a true patriotic to his country all indians i can challenge u debata btween ur analyist nd zaid hamid nd he can surley show some truth

he is a true patriotic to his country all indians i can challenge u debata btween ur analyist nd zaid hamid nd he can surley show some truth

Why get anyone to debate with someone so demented and idiotic.. ??

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Why get anyone to debate with someone so demented and idiotic.. ??

I like the national anthem music...

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

dude..what are talking about?? he was talking about honor, pride and sovereignty... do u believe that??

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

why were this posted

he is giving the last warning to India. :eek:
he is going to cut off India to Srilankas size. :cry:

Nevertheless, i liked this piece.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

he is giving the last warning to India. :eek:
he is going to cut off India to Srilankas size. :cry:

Nevertheless, i liked this piece.

Should have been in the Joke section. He said muslims attack only when they are attacked, next line, they say muslims have attacked and ruled Delhi for 1000 years.. he is really joke..!! He is only a fool to think, his meowing will raffle any featers..!!! Dumb psychoo..!!!

He would now say.. earth quake that happend in pakistani kashmir.. is the handi work of india to shake off all the pakistani soldiers from their part..!! and there will be still dumbos to believe that..!! :D

I am browsing from mobile so i cant watch the video,can someone tell me why is he 'warning' us now?what did we do lately to get warning?

Shame-Shame someone you outline as a patriot sounds like a TERRORIST - same ppl that accepted US bidding and dollors to create taliban etc are saying/creating religious manifestation and diversions to support terrorism are fooling people of pakistan and I wonder how educated human beings are propagating such messages of sick human being than making him reason and putting him to test of accountability!

If this what you have to say and contribute, world is not wrong about what they have to say about this beloved country of yours !:tdown:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom