What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lal topi walla lunatic Zaid Hamid is a funny guy; 1 has to admit!!!
However he did shut up that ungrateful lady …… :bounce:

ZH HAS impressed me at this time,
that bloody ......lady and her colleagues should be prosecuted, as they are infusing venom in our new generation.
she is clearly liable to prosecution as she has openly refuted two nation theory.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

such so called liberal journalists should not be allowed hijack our nation.

More power to Ms. Marvi Sirmed (I have absolutely no idea who this Kali Mai look-alike is), we need more women like her and less men like Jihadi Hamid. I hereby declare Ms. Marvi Sirmed the winner of this highly thought-provoking discourse.
who has given you that authority.

fed up with these so called liberals.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

actually zahid hamid is clear winner as he exposed the anti PAKISTAN mentality of these so called dump journalists.
congratulation zh.

More power to Ms. Marvi Sirmed (I have absolutely no idea who this Kali Mai look-alike is), we need more women like her and less men like Jihadi Hamid. I hereby declare Ms. Marvi Sirmed the winner of this highly thought-provoking discourse.

you people are completely blind!!

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

ENEMY OF PAKISTAN ARMY OR ISI IS ENEMY OF PAKISTAN!!!

you people are completely blind!!

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

ENEMY OF PAKISTAN ARMY OR ISI IS ENEMY OF PAKISTAN!!!

actually they want to show that they are liberals. they want to please india , us etc...
feel pity for them.............

To all Two Nation Theory believers..who think Muslims and Hindus(and why only Hindus.. Sikhs and Christians are equally different from Muslims) should form a separate state..as they can not live together.

There is still some percentage minorities in Pakistan..would they also recommend..that these minorities be carved a separate state, out of Pakistan(however small may that be)??..after all it only fair!! Pakistani two nation theory believers should start practicing ..what they have believed in for so long!!

by article 123-A of the constitution anyone who speaks/works against the Ideology of Pakistan, his/her acts shall be considered as treasonous against state...

by article 123-A of the constitution anyone who speaks/works against the Ideology of Pakistan, his/her acts shall be considered as treasonous against state...

What is the Ideology of Pakistan?

To all Two Nation Theory believers..who think Muslims and Hindus(and why only Hindus.. Sikhs and Christians are equally different from Muslims) should form a separate state..as they can not live together.

There is still some percentage minorities in Pakistan..would they also recommend..that these minorities be carved a separate state, out of Pakistan(however small may that be)??..after all it only fair!! Pakistani two nation theory believers should start practicing ..what they have believed in for so long!!

I believe in the state of Pakistan which is a Muslim country with full and equal rights for all minorities, who are serving as generalsjudges and every other profession.

I believe in the state of Pakistan which is a Muslim country with full and equal rights for all minorities, who are serving as generalsjudges and every other profession.

Your nation's ideology (ie Muslims and Hindus are incompatible with each other) renders your above irrelevant...coz as per your ideology.. if Hindus and Muslims are incapable of living in a single state..how does it matter if they are given equal rights..they will still be incompatible.

So either your ideology is wrong or by off chance it is right then you are not following it ..by living in same state as Hindus(and other minorities) ..They should be given a separate state in Pakistan.

Your nation's ideology (ie Muslims and Hindus are incompatible with each other) renders your above irrelevant...coz as per your ideology.. if Hindus and Muslims are incapable of living in a single state..how does it matter if they are given equal rights..they will still be incompatible.

So either your ideology is wrong or by off chance it is right then you are not following it ..by living in same state as Hindus(and other minorities) ..They should be given a separate state in Pakistan.

Our Hindu's are tolerant and humane people - not the same as indian Hindu's at all.

any minority that is insignificant to challenge the political social rights of muslims comes under truce with Muslims...

as per the western defintion of nation which you want to follow, should I tell you how many great Nations union of India is home to ? Now bug off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom