What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew u will come to my religion. once it for all, i am an indian first sikh second. get that in ur head. lolllll u think i or sikhs are gonaa join zaid hamid army, then ur an idiot. mental asylum is the place for u.

Of course you will like the many Sikhs who helped the Indian army spray bullets into the Golden Temple. Guru sahab won't be too pleased with you guys. :)

We don't need Sikhs like you, the real lion Sikhs are very close to Muslims esp Pakistani's because we recognise Sikhism and don't see it as a Hindu sect.

We? It's the anniversary of Operation Blue Star. Get your own homeland first then break a leg or two.

Some idiotic Sikhs don't understand the fascists attack Sikhs because they are so stupid they think all Sikhs are followers of Osama Bin Laden, yet some Sikhs help this along. Btw Salaam Sufi. :)

u can call us whatever u want, but a sikh made a pakistani sign the surrender form. loll :rofl:

Of course you will like the many Sikhs who helped the Indian army spray bullets into the Golden Temple. Guru sahab won't be too pleased with you guys. :)

We don't need Sikhs like you, the real lion Sikhs are very close to Muslims esp Pakistani's because we recognise Sikhism and don't see it as a Hindu sect.

ohh something like this..
Daring sikh and gora on india pakistan border - YouTube

always trust these bharti twits to bring up this topic of zaid hamid

i have a feeling that most of his viewership and the accompanying revenues that follow are MUCH in thanks to these ever curious indians who keep giving this guy the publicity he wants..... the irony

u can call us whatever u want, but a sikh made a pakistani sign the surrender form. loll :rofl:

Yes under the command of Hindutva leadership. Like I said get a homeland which will protect your Golden Temple from the Hindutva army bullets but no you support them. Sikhs are a proud people, you can't be one. :)

Right now it seems Sikhs are more loyal to Hinduism then their own religion... Very sad...

Sikh MP 'shocked' over proposal to ban kirpan | CTV News

LOL You think Canada govt is scared of Indian govt? LOL

come back the day they actually ban it. indian govt wont tolerate it.

btw he is one of the member of parliaments, is he banned now for being a sikh with a turban??

jagmeet.png

Right now it seems Sikhs are more loyal to Hinduism then their own religion... Very sad...

Zaid and his flunkies know a lot about Sikhism, hence they call Aurangzeb their hero and think Ajmal Kasab is a Sikh named Amar Singh.

Their level of knowledge can not be reasoned with, only pitied. Sikhs as all Indians are part of India and take part in the democratic process of debate and elections but when it comes to protecting the nation they are represented 10 times the national average.

Some brainwashed illiterate jihadi wanting to conquer india on horseback are free to differ.

@punjabimunda

All I'm saying dear is don't come to conversations you cant fight... Right now you dont know $hit but trolling for fun and when someone humiliates you, you go personal. That starts a troll fight and who will get banned first is you.

@punjabimunda

Well by your theory same logic applies to Muslims... Mughals... nevermind...

@punjabimunda

All I'm saying dear is don't come to conversations you cant fight... Right now you dont know $hit but trolling for fun and when someone humiliates you, you go personal. That starts a troll fight and who will get banned first is you.

@punjabimunda

Well by your theory same logic applies to Muslims... Mughals... nevermind...

then dont come to my religion. zaid hamid believes they we will join the pak army lolllll he is the worlds biggest troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom