What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islamisation is satanic and pure evil must be stopped and everyone is united to stop it

You sound like the Zionists here but the reality is they can't touch Muslims. Most Britain's don't support Zionist Fascism as they fought Hitler and defeated him. Hindutva fascism is destined for defeat. Come on when has Hindutva ever had an empire?

Europe is worried about Islamisation nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
u believe in that book, we believe in our aircraft carrier, nuke subs and abm systems. even if some pakistani soldiers reaches new delhi, when they will go back they will not find any pakistan. i mean india will survive in an all out fight, pakistan wont.

The Muslim world will continue, Pakistan is just a part of this. Hindutva India will no longer be able to stand let alone run. I don't know what Bollywood movie you have been watching, Agent Vinod by any chance? :)

the day population is islam in europe reaches a certain level the ban is gaurenteed. europeans will die but not let their culture die in hands of muslims period.

lol how will india survive most of their missiles and planes fall down after 5 minutes

@punjabimunda

In canada they are thinking to ban sikh immigration

The Muslim world will continue, Pakistan is just a part of this. Hindutva India will no longer be able to stand let alone run. I don't know what Bollywood movie you have been watching, Agent Vinod by any chance? :)

lolll we live in present. we r right now running and ur crippled. we will break ur legs so u can never even stand again. muslims can do whatever they want in their countries.

Islamisation is satanic and pure evil must be stopped and everyone is united to stop it

Europe is worried about Islamisation nothing else

EDL? lol What next a video of the BNP?

EDL demo's are outnumbered upto 10 times on occasions. These idiots can't even spell in English. They have united Britain against Fascism.

@punjabimunda

Canada has already banned sikh turbans maybe they are banning sikhs as well, Sikhs are bringing indian culture of defacitating on the streets etc killing girls children

lolll we live in present. we r right now running and ur crippled. we will break ur legs so u can never even stand again. muslims can do whatever they want in their countries.

We? It's the anniversary of Operation Blue Star. Get your own homeland first then break a leg or two.

@punjabimunda

Canada has already banned sikh turbans maybe they are banning sikhs as well, Sikhs are bringing indian culture of defacitating on the streets etc killing girls children

Some idiotic Sikhs don't understand the fascists attack Sikhs because they are so stupid they think all Sikhs are followers of Osama Bin Laden, yet some Sikhs help this along. Btw Salaam Sufi. :)

We? It's the anniversary of Operation Blue Star. Get your own homeland first then break a leg or two.

i knew u will come to my religion. once it for all, i am an indian first sikh second. get that in ur head. lolllll u think i or sikhs are gonaa join zaid hamid army, then ur an idiot. mental asylum is the place for u.

@punjabimunda

hahhahahahahha looser, show me some proof. i dont wear a turban i am a jatt sikh, but all my frnds do. there is no ban, this guy is lying. canadian prime minister visited the golden temple some years ago. they ban turbans india govt will mess canadian govt up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom