What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thread needs to be closed..Mods take alook..

Zaid Hamid is freemason. His red hat is symbol. He was working for cult with Yusuf Kazzab and all allegations are hundred percent true. Zaid Hamid wants the same Shariat courts in Pakistan that decide on which school to blow up and how many witnesses that require.

Zaid Hamid is freemason. His red hat is symbol. He was working for cult with Yusuf Kazzab and all allegations are hundred percent true. Zaid Hamid wants the same Shariat courts in Pakistan that decide on which school to blow up and how many witnesses that require.

No idiotic comments or stupid allegations. Mind your language.

Avoid such ignorant comments or gear up to get banned :)

The bunch of people whom you are referring to as "enlightened moderates" aren't the one who are coming up with the allegations. It's the hardline maulvis who have come up with these allegations.

Go and ask any senior media person they know the reality behind these hardline mulvis. Go and asked why the head of a tainted newspaper grabbed property of Yousaf and when wanted it back they levled Blasphemy allegations against him (if he claimed anything like that then the court was following the trial, why on earth the opposite party got him killed in the jail???)

Also ask the harline mulvis that how on earth they got registered over 15,000 cases of blasphemy in just 3 months . and most of the cases were propagated by the same newspaper.

Astaghfirullah how come 15,000 people can be blamed without proofs ??

Rest about yousf if he was kazab or not Only Allah knows, i dont know who was right in that case yousaf or the mulvis but Islam demands a fair trial and only Allah knows if he was granted a fair trial or people lied about him.

Even the journalist who reported the allegations, later in the Court he denied that yousaf had claimed to be a prophet (Nauzobillah).

:rofl::rofl::rofl: little knowledge is dangerous.

Get yourself educated first about the cap and its color then come up with silly comment.

ANP people wear the red caps which they attribute to red revolution which is more close to Communists.

On the other hand its a red Turkish cap :) Our love for our Turks, Turk ottomons is still alive.

:pakistan:

Apology for not expanding. He really is freemason, whether the red cap has anything to do with it or not, it's not the main point and my apologies again I did not know ANP wear red caps to celebrate communism. But I must say I live in Scheme III in Chaklala not 10 yards from Mr. Liar Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid. He is lodge member in underground masonic temple. Please before bashing me, calling me stupid and idiot, do some research and journalist snooping yourself, verify or disqualify what I have said (please use 4 witnesses if going the Shariat route lol) and you may call me idiot or genius then, but only then and not before. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you all are preaching against.

Most importantly Zaid Zaman has been caught off guard with Yusuf Kazzab links. The onus is not on people like me to defense him further. We have laid our criticisms of why Mr. Hamid is not a good role model or spokesperson for Pakistani and especially youth who are being steered to destructive ends with beautiful visions of Jihad against India. Only military has this responsibility, all you civilians please get Jihad on India, Hindus, Jews, Israelis out of your heads!

Thanks but I will not post here until someone can verify or disqualify my accusations. But please do continue to stifle criticism of those who worship and defend convicted false prophets, are caught lying even with direct evidence and who say they are doing service for nation but are doing misinformation and disinformation. Oh and I am sorry but wearing red Ottoman cap doesn't make one Ottoman or even truthful :) What Zaman Kazzab sahib had anything to do with Ottomans? He is not even Turkish. I don't know who the rest are here making comments but Jana jii I love you like close sister and I know you are journalist, prove me right or prove me wrong, but it breaks my heart to see you allign your ideologies and beliefs with populist garbage that is expected out of school boys (Zaman Kazzab's largest following). I know he talks good of Pakistan many times but he is making his pocket bigger in the process.

Love you Jana and mind your language everyone else.

Last edited:
Apology for not expanding. He really is freemason, whether the red cap has anything to do with it or not, it's not the main point and my apologies again I did not know ANP wear red caps to celebrate communism. But I must say I live in Scheme III in Chaklala not 10 yards from Mr. Liar Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid. He is lodge member in underground masonic temple.

:what::what: masonic temple ??? The flats and houses in Chaklala scheme III are build by their owners and NOT mr Zaid.

He is living there in one of the rented House. :) If those houses are masonic temples then why do you live there.

Please have a heart.

Please before bashing me, calling me stupid and idiot, do some research and journalist snooping yourself, verify or disqualify what I have said (please use 4 witnesses if going the Shariat route lol) and you may call me idiot or genius then, but only then and not before. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you all are preaching against.

I have all my facts verified and we all know very much that in this Islamic Republic of Pakistan the Blasphemy law has been used against many people including Muslims, Christians, Hindus, to either settle scores or grab their land and businesses.

Tell me one other Islamic country in the world where blasphemy law is prevailent.

Dont support something which is against the spirit of Islam.

Islam doesnt not accept anything against any human unless its proven in the court of law.

Most importantly Zaid Zaman has been caught off guard with Yusuf Kazzab links. The onus is not on people like me to defense him further. We have laid our criticisms of why Mr. Hamid is not a good role model or spokesperson for Pakistani and especially youth who are being steered to destructive ends with beautiful visions of Jihad against India. Only military has this responsibility, all you civilians please get Jihad on India, Hindus, Jews, Israelis out of your heads!

Dont follow him if you dont agree with his message of hope for Pakistan.

Thanks but I will not post here until someone can verify or disqualify my accusations.

You have levelled the accusations of freemeason so the onus is on you to prove your allegations NOT on us to prove it.

If we accuse you of being a qadyani, who will prove that the accuser of the you???

But please do continue to stifle criticism of those who worship and defend convicted false prophets, are caught lying even with direct evidence and who say they are doing service for nation but are doing misinformation and disinformation. Oh and I am sorry but wearing red Ottoman cap doesn't make one Ottoman or even truthful :) What Zaman Kazzab sahib had anything to do with Ottomans? He is not even Turkish. I don't know who the rest are here making comments but Jana jii I love you like close sister and I know you are journalist, prove me right or prove me wrong, but it breaks my heart to see you allign your ideologies and beliefs with populist garbage that is expected out of school boys (Zaman Kazzab's largest following). I know he talks good of Pakistan many times but he is making his pocket bigger in the process.

Love you Jana and mind your language everyone else.

for loving the Turks you need not to be a Turk yourself. We love Turks because Turk nation is among those people who have immense and unstinted Love for Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Thats why Mr Zaid and we love Turks.

And thank you for your love.

Jana I did not say Scheme 3 has masonic temples nor is my house one. I know he goes to one because I have followed him daily and nightly for the past 6 months and myself as well as some aware people here know about a special masonic temple that looks innocent on outside but very scary and secret inside, we did not get chance to go in but we have list of prominent freemasons in Pakistan and some of the highest ranking ones meet almost daily with Zaid Kazzab. We believe it is because of funding and business reasons mostly, he is keeping contacts but also because this is where his so called policies and visions of hopes are molded. I can't give you direct location of any further locations only through PM. I agree with you that onus is on me to prove he is freemason now that I have accused, but I am afraid since this is all in spirit of Islam, that I am lacking 3 other witnesses. So please, dump all that I have poured out on here in the garbage and let's all go back to our comfortable metaphysical realities we each create for our own insecurities and fears.

Miss Jana or anyone else is interested further regarding my accusation and also accusation of others that he is cult member not allowed in Islam and on top of that a high ranking mason, plz PM me. Lots of people work for brasstack and probably already read this, now will come after me.

Jana I did not say Scheme 3 has masonic temples nor is my house one. I know he goes to one because I have followed him daily and nightly for the past 6 months and myself as well as some aware people here know about a special masonic temple that looks innocent on outside but very scary and secret inside, we did not get chance to go in but we have list of prominent freemasons in Pakistan and some of the highest ranking ones meet almost daily with Zaid Kazzab. We believe it is because of funding and business reasons mostly, he is keeping contacts but also because this is where his so called policies and visions of hopes are molded. I can't give you direct location of any further locations only through PM. I agree with you that onus is on me to prove he is freemason now that I have accused, but I am afraid since this is all in spirit of Islam, that I am lacking 3 other witnesses. So please, dump all that I have poured out on here in the garbage and let's all go back to our comfortable metaphysical realities we each create for our own insecurities and fears.

Miss Jana or anyone else is interested further regarding my accusation and also accusation of others that he is cult member not allowed in Islam and on top of that a high ranking mason, plz PM me. Lots of people work for brasstack and probably already read this, now will come after me.

NO one is going to come after you relex. There are far more known bashers and no one has much time from his team to go after every tom and harry.

Scheme III housing society is built under proper planning and each and every building there is on record with all having cleared numbering.

So if you claim there is any such building there which is scary inside and which is a masonic temple then do post the House Number and we will probe it professionally.

Lets see who is a liar and culprit. Also do post the list of prominent people whom you are accusing of being freemeasons.

And the last but not the least DO NOT call Mr Hamdi as kazab as he Never claimed to be a prophet.

Otherwise i think such things come under contempt and can be sued in courts.

<b>NO one is going to come after you relex. There are far more known bashers and no one has much time from his team to go after every tom and harry. </b>

Dear they are more worried about threats from inside and yes he has his own security who will come after anyone, we've seen them threaten people before.

<b>Scheme III housing society is built under proper planning and each and every building there is on record with all having cleared numbering.

So if you claim there is any such building there which is scary inside and which is a masonic temple then do post the House Number and we will probe it professionally. </b>

The temple is not in scheme 3. There are very affluent masons who live in scheme 3. I can show you house of one right now. I don't know how your knowledge is on masonic architecture, but do have a look.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/946478.jpg

<b>Lets see who is a liar and culprit. Also do post the list of prominent people whom you are accusing of being freemeasons. </b>

I'm afraid I don't have permission from the rest of my friends to publish this now, especially as it is not finished, and posting it will most definitely alert others to go into further hiding and pretend they are not who they are.

<b>And the last but not the least DO NOT call Mr Hamdi as kazab as he Never claimed to be a prophet. </b>

Dear Kazzab is a title for one who lies. Mr. Zaid Zaman has lied through his teeth, I don't care if he claimed to be God himself, but what he is doing has external hand and hidden agendas and I am doing duty for nation and helping to expose dangerous figures. He is a potential Hitler for Pakistan, this is not what we want.

Dear they are more worried about threats from inside and yes he has his own security who will come after anyone, we've seen them threaten people before.

:lol: i am realy feeling bad that you are telling a lie after a lie. He doesnt not have any bodyguard neither any security.

The temple is not in scheme 3.

In earlier post you claimed that Mr Zaid live in a temple like masonic underground building in Scheme 3. Then you claimed that you have followed him for 6 months and you have seen him going there in that temple in Chaklala scheme 3. and Now you are saying the temple is not in Scheme 3.

First make up your mind which statment of yours is true.

So where is that temple Now ??? :)

There are very affluent masons who live in scheme 3. I can show you house of one right now.
Ok show me i will check and probe that.

I don't know how your knowledge is on masonic architecture, but do have a look.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/946478.jpg

:) i dont have any concern with building structure as there are many buildings in Pakistan which people tried to link with freemeasons even some Monuments.

I'm afraid I don't have permission from the rest of my friends to publish this now, especially as it is not finished, and posting it will most definitely alert others to go into further hiding and pretend they are not who they are.
Are you part of that group which has been funded to carry out an organised campaign ?

This group includes some lawyers, some people who are on Rhodes scholarship and a Christian retired officer

Dear Kazzab is a title for one who lies.

You have posted 200&#37; lies here in this thread so you are a Kazzab right?

Note: Kazzab is a titles somehow created for those who claim false prophethood so Please first educate yourself about it. Keeping in view this mind your allegations of calling him a kazzab can be taken as contempt and can be tried in the court.

but what he is doing has external hand and hidden agendas and I am doing duty for nation and helping to expose dangerous figures.

Prove it . :)

He is a potential Hitler for Pakistan, this is not what we want.

You can be potential anything too does it prove that you are that anything at the moment???

NO na. So better when he proves to be one NOT potential or based on any assumption, then you come up with your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom