What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

ZW-16 turbo shaft engine to be the new heart for Z-10 attack helicopter next (直10可换心!中法合研AC352将首飞或装涡轴16)

AVYDChl.jpg
8dpgjiA.jpg
maqgCyL.jpg
WL8MH50.jpg

First known crash of WZ-10 just occurred. It was a night training flight and judging from the power outage , the chopper might have hit a power line and went down into the houses down below. Lots of fire trucks and ambulances on site, so I think there may have been civilian casualties as well.

First known crash of WZ-10 just occurred. It was a night training flight and judging from the power outage , the chopper might have hit a power line and went down into the houses down below. Lots of fire trucks and ambulances on site, so I think there may have been civilian casualties as well.
U sure it is WZ-10? Somebody said it's Z-9.:o:o_O

Last edited:
Did the pilotes survive? I don't care the hell, all I care is pilotes life!

Hopefully, no life is lost....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom