What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAA SHIVANI TU LAGATY HE NANI ,,JUICE KI DUKAAN PAR TU PETE HE PANI ...........:woot:
kya tha ye, kyun tha ye....hamne tumhara kya bigada tha jo aisa post kiya....dimaag ka core dump ho gaya...:taz:

Its a democratic forum u have asked for someone's opinion and you should respect it or take it as its own opinion emerged about of experience.

As u have asked for it:

Posted By Windjammer

Proof with link:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ration-declines-five-years.html#ixzz1yX5HNUHI

Posted by Rusty

Proof with link:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-nations-after-joing-pdf-4.html#ixzz1yX5jhoNi

Where is it proves what you said......????? Please post prove and of all Pakistanis as you mentioned.....

kya tha ye, kyun tha ye....hamne tumhara kya bigada tha jo aisa post kiya....dimaag ka core dump ho gaya...:taz:

tumhara ganda avatar hi bhut hai tumhy death punishment dilwany ke liye :lol:

meanwhile in pakistan remote village a baby going to farms with AK-47
6346549751_ab17d0a8ab_z.jpg

Poor kid, lagta hai bandook samet ulat jayega. :rofl:

People come with different mentalities and personalities. Forming opinions about countries based on interaction on a forum may not be correct.

i came to the conclusion that Pakistanis and those bhartis hate eachother but i knew that anywayz :enjoy:

But I found Chinese and Indians on this forum 10 time more hating towards each other than Pakistanis and Indians. There are many members on Pakistani side who are very objective and sane, but I didn't find any Chinese who is very objective or sane.

mastbaloch bhai -- out of respect plz remove the picture of that bloody man

But I found Chinese and Indians on this forum 10 time more hating towards each other than Pakistanis and Indians. There are many members on Pakistani side who are very objective and sane, but I didn't find any Chinese who is very objective or sane.

i like the Chinese on this forum -- such as the older members like Sino

never had a problem with them

From your views on other countries to the display of gun culture.. What a drift?

Looking at it one can tell why Pakistan is in the state that it is in today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom