What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lets share your views presviously & after joining PDF.

Views about
Pakistanis
Chinease
Indians
Iranians
Bangladeshis
Turkish
Afghans
etc.....
lets start...

After joining here I have realised those some in India that can afford food and computer are disgusting low lifes that start to think they are white and American. They really have gone down into the gutter for me.

i thought abt
indians: they really hate everyone near them & love those who are far from them & dont like nything good abt neibours & are more concerned abt whts happening in Pakistan or China than there own country, they think india is really something just cz americans said that:D there are some nice & sane ppls as well

Chinease: Really hard working polite knowledeable, i thought chinease dont even give a **** to indians bt i was wrong after i see some anti india threads by chinease members in reply to indians anti chinease threads every now and than.

Bangladeshis: some time i feel they are confused few curse Pakistan, few curse india, few curse their own govt but overall they are nice.

Afghans: as usual they always hate the one who feeds them.

Iranians: overall nice ppls, but dont like KSA and vice versa.

Turkish: No Idea yet

nothing changer for my perception for pakistanis. chinese n bangladeshis i didnt knew they hate india as much as pakistanis.turks are most sane muslims followed by iranians. very democratic and secular. arabs are neutral. european and israelis are indias best buddies

afghans are friendly to india. biggest surprise for me

nothing changer for my perception for pakistanis. chinese n bangladeshis i didnt knew they hate india as much as pakistanis.turks are most sane muslims followed by iranians. very democratic and secular. arabs are neutral. european and israelis are indias best buddies

see my views are right abt indians...:D

Pakistanis its the same there are great and bad people for example superkaif being the good ones while aryan (down the gutter)
Chinese it was better before i joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom