What's new

Young Saudi Arabian entrepreneurs asked to contribute to country’s development

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
2dqopqc.jpg

SUPPORTING ENTREPRENEURS: Prince Bandar bin Salman receives the “Personality of the Year” award for supporting entrepreneurs in the Kingdom on behalf of Prince Muhammad bin Salman, chairman of the Prince Salman Center for Youth.

RIYADH: ALI FAYYAZ & ABDULLAH AHMAD

Published — Tuesday 17 December 2013

Last update 17 December 2013 3:09 am

Riyadh Gov. Prince Khaled bin Bandar on Sunday honored a group of 30 young Saudi entrepreneurs and encouraged them to participate in constructive activities to boost the Kingdom’s development.
The honoring ceremony was organized by the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) in collaboration with Forbes Middle East magazine at the Ritz Carlton.
Prince Muhammad bin Salman, chairman of the Prince Salman Center for Youth, won the award for “Personality of the Year” aimed at supporting entrepreneurs in the Kingdom.
Prince Khaled honored the 30 young men and women entrepreneurs who excelled in the fields of logistics, fashion, contracting, food, marketing, children’s luxury goods, advertising, sports, human resources, retail, alternative energy, consultancy, environment, electronics, travel and tourism, trading, floristry, health care, education, document management, media and multimedia.
The governor also presented mementos to the young men and women entrepreneurs.
Prince Khaled said he was delighted to honor the distinguished group of young entrepreneurs from all regions of the Kingdom, who ensured a bright future for themselves through sheer hard work and dedication.
He also praised the efforts of the young people and conveyed his good wishes for the success of the entrepreneurs, and urged them to “study hard and work tirelessly because it is the first step for success in any arena.”
He also stressed the need for the young people to continue serving their nation.
Speaking on the occasion, Nasser bin Aqeel Al-Tayyar, president of Arab Publisher House and the exclusive publisher of Forbes Middle East, said: “I thank Prince Khaled for his attention and support to encourage the young people to work together in building a generation of entrepreneurs with creative ideas.”

Young entrepreneurs asked to contribute to country’s development | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Great news. I see constant improvements on many fronts as of late. Very, very encouraging.

Great news. I see constant improvements on many fronts as of late. Very, very encouraging.
Can you cite a few examples? Something I can tell the Saudi engineer I know who is frustrated because he feels he can't get a job back home because (he says) Saudi enterprises prefer to hire Westerners instead?

Can you cite a few examples? Something I can tell the Saudi engineer I know who is frustrated because he feels he can't get a job back home because (he says) Saudi enterprises prefer to hire Westerners instead?

LOL! You piece of dirt. So funny of you.

Back
Top Bottom