What's new

Wow what a security plan

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow what a security plan, by blocking all local mobile networks. .. ye Govt aur fauj dono...

They failed to deliver anything... not even capable to secure military installations ... 10 - 15 s*** destoryed millions of assets which we bought for DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN. For such security issue that ***** govt block mobile networks.

See HOW MUCH CAPABLE PERSON we have in our TOP GOVT AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS who thought that blocking mobile services across the nation will stop Terrorist attack.

PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HAFIZ!:tdown:

"No mobile service in major parts of all the provincial and federal capitals.... People cannot even call Police or Ambulance in case of emergencies especially if one is on the road!

Hats off to whoever invented this innovative idea of counter terrorism!"

when genius like rehman malik and zardari think together for security that's what come out :rofl:
I think the disease has spread to every organ of the body. It's no longer right to blame just two. We can, most confidently, blame whomsoever we wish :D

If they have taken this decision they would have thought about it for long...As Pakistanis you should support them.

What do you expect when we send our Military Officers who go for further training to become Generals to the US Military in the US. They will obviously work in hand for the US.

You think Musharaf is being allowed to stay in the UK in exile for free. Do you really think the British and US intelligence agencies would not have offered him safe haven in exchange for information.

I recall Genaral (R) Hamid GUL once said that whilst ISI chief he visited the US Military base and saw a former Army Chief of Pakistan working there as an employee. That says it all....................

If they have taken this decision they would have thought about it for long...As Pakistanis you should support them.
Agar itna sochne par bhi ye solution nikala hai to India ko khush ho jana chahiye....Pakistan ki govt. khud hi Pakistan ko barbaad kar degi...Stop funding RAW...give some to Zardari.....:enjoy:

I wonder what the real reason behind this is. Something is going on.. Or.. Zardai.. could just be showing off to the world how much of an idiot he really is.

this is a security plan and wow to Rehman Malik, i couldn't help myself from laughing when he visited 'Jinnah Market Islamabad ' without any security, to monitor the security situation in the city, yh right:taz:

as per them its security but what if terrorists start using land lines :lol:

The fiasco between Rehman Malik and Raisani was something to behold on this issue.

Both didn't want to budge from their egos!!

Agar itna sochne par bhi ye solution nikala hai to India ko khush ho jana chahiye....Pakistan ki govt. khud hi Pakistan ko barbaad kar degi...Stop funding RAW...give some to Zardari.....:enjoy:

Only 10% mate :D

Back
Top Bottom